Random Photos

black pearl

Hooked
Let me know when I can come shopping. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
We always have extra to go around !
Awesome start to your garden! I haven been doing one for the past 10 years or so. With my son being 3 now he is "helping" in his own way and I love it. Enjoy your garden/daughter time!
I grew up doing big gardens then for some reason stopped. Got back into it a few years ago. It's great having a helper, she's great at churning the dirt up.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
If you want a good laugh, check out the Amazon reviews on Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears.

Those are great! 🤣[emoji23] just read a few! I’ll take more time later to finish reading them Hahahaha

Check out the 10lb gummy snake lol all the gummy ones are great.

Some other good ones are the ones for really expensive watches. We're talking like 50k plus. Some jackasses leave the funniest responses.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Image1523885509.103209.jpg
Image1523885525.061795.jpg
Went wheeling this weekend. It poured rain the whole damn time.

First picture is of a guys wheel after he lost momentum on a steep hill and slid backwards into a tree. It’s a black rhino wheel and honestly I was shocked to see it didn’t hold up well at all!!

Second picture is my jeep after I got off the trail. Those cooper tires offered amazing traction aired down to 15 psi, even in the wet Georgia clay.

WJCO

Meme King
Went wheeling this weekend. It poured rain the whole damn time.

First picture is of a guys wheel after he lost momentum on a steep hill and slid backwards into a tree. It’s a black rhino wheel and honestly I was shocked to see it didn’t hold up well at all!!

Second picture is my jeep after I got off the trail. Those cooper tires offered amazing traction aired down to 15 psi, even in the wet Georgia clay.

Wow, that wheel bent bad. What pressure was he running?

Top Bottom