Random Photos

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Do you you know how nearly impossible it is to catch a marlin over 1000 lbs on 20 lbs test line...basically, the marlin dosent even know it's hooked, and the crew backs down on the fish an sinks a flying gaff into it with the rope cleated off on the corner of the boat...then all hell breaks loose...

Sounded kind of impossible to me. Never caught one, but I’ve wanted to, since I saw someone catch one on some TV show, when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
In Buenos Aires, it's all about the beef...we ate at a restaurant that had some serious 45 day dry aged beef...had a porterhouse for two that could have fed 4

Attachments

• IMG_3881.jpg
    IMG_3881.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 129

Brute

Hooked
I figured by all your posts today you were stuck in a hotel waiting on the next leg. That’s another bucket list trip! I can’t wait to see the pictures!

Not so much stuck...since my wife is traveling with me, it's not all hardcore rustic fishing accommodations that I usually would arrange for myself...so, we are taking in Buenos Aires for a few days, then to a nice lodge in northern Patagonia where I can fish my brains out for six days while she goes horse back riding, drink fabulous wine, take in the countryside and enjoy fine dining...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Not so much stuck...since my wife is traveling with me, it's not all hardcore rustic fishing accommodations that I usually would arrange for myself...so, we are taking in Buenos Aires for a few days, then to a nice lodge in northern Patagonia where I can fish my brains out for six days while she goes horse back riding, drink fabulous wine, take in the countryside and enjoy fine dining...

Sounds amazing for you too! Congrats

Top Bottom