Random Photos

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Power has been out for the last three hours. Fortunately I’m a Jeeper. That means the goal zero is in the house running the ARB fridge and a bunch of 12 volt lighting. Everything important has been transferred from the house fridge to the ARB and a cooler.

Since the power isn’t likely to come back on tonight, I’m sitting in the Jeep drinking a whiskey while the Jeep tops off the goal zero via a few extension cords into the house.

Honestly, I’m ridiculously happy right now. ;) 🥃

IMG_5051.JPG

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Power has been out for the last three hours. Fortunately I’m a Jeeper. That means the goal zero is in the house running the ARB fridge and a bunch of 12 volt lighting. Everything important has been transferred from the house fridge to the ARB and a cooler.

Since the power isn’t likely to come back on tonight, I’m sitting in the Jeep drinking a whiskey while the Jeep tips off the goal zero via a few extension cords into the house.

View attachment 321920

Why is it out? Windy?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Since the power isn’t likely to come back on tonight, I’m sitting in the Jeep drinking a whiskey while the Jeep tops off the goal zero via a few extension cords into the house.

View attachment 321920

Bummer. We’ve had a couple of close brown outs but that’s about it. Most of our channels on TV are out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Have the 400 .. it's worth having will run a 50qt arb for 24-30 hrs before needing to charge back up ... wont however charge my DJI drone batteries so wish I would have gotten the 1250 but I do have a 3300 watt generator so all good

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Have you figured out a way to run the ARB to the Yeti using a 12 volt plug? I can only get it to work using the 110. I believe there is a hack or a special pigtail to make it work but I don't know for sure.

Edit: I finally got around to researching this. Goal Zero makes a 6mm to female 12 volt plug that solves the issue. If you ask them nicely, they will send it to you for free. I will report back once I receive mine.

Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Have you figured out a way to run the ARB to the Yeti using a 12 volt plug? I can only get it to work using the 110. I believe there is a hack or a special pigtail to make it work but I don't know for sure.

Edit: I finally got around to researching this. Goal Zero makes a 6mm to female 12 volt plug that solves the issue. If you ask them nicely, they will send it to you for free. I will report back once I receive mine.
You got it before I saw it .. but ya they make the adapter not just for that but also for other panels as well and yup ask nice an they dont mind sending stuff ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom