Random Photos

Jsouder53

Hooked
I’ve been shooting a lot of gophers lately since they’ve been eating my goat feed. Turns out the bald eagle likes to pick up what I shoot.
IMG_6111.jpg

For the past few days, he has been hanging out on a fence post watching me.
IMG_6116.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I’ve been shooting a lot of gophers lately since they’ve been eating my goat feed. Turns out the bald eagle likes to pick up what I shoot.
View attachment 348722

For the past few days, he has been hanging out on a fence post watching me.
View attachment 348723

Why not shoot the eagle?

A guy is caught by a ranger eating a Bald Eagle and is consequently put in jail for the crime. On the day of his trial, the conversation went something like this:

Judge: "Do you know that eating a Bald Eagle is a federal offense?"

Man: "Yes, I did. But if you let me argue my case, I'll explain what happened."

Judge: "Proceed."

Man: "I got lost in the woods. I hadn't had anything to eat for two weeks. I was so hungry. Next thing I see is a Bald Eagle swooping down at the lake for some fish. I knew that if I followed the eagle I could maybe steal the fish. Unfortunately, in the process of taking the fish I killed the eagle. I figured that since I killed the eagle I might as well eat it since it would be more disgraceful to let it rot on the ground."

Judge: "The court will take a recess while we analyze your testimony."

15 minutes goes by and the judge returns.

Judge: "Due to the extreme circumstance you were under and because you didn't intend to kill the eagle, the court will dismiss the charges. But if you don't mind the court asking, what does a Bald Eagle taste like?"

Man: "Well, your honor, it is hard to explain. The best I can describe it is maybe kind of between a California Condor and a Spotted Owl."

Jsouder53

Hooked
Why not shoot the eagle?

A guy is caught by a ranger eating a Bald Eagle and is consequently put in jail for the crime. On the day of his trial, the conversation went something like this:

Judge: "Do you know that eating a Bald Eagle is a federal offense?"

Man: "Yes, I did. But if you let me argue my case, I'll explain what happened."

Judge: "Proceed."

Man: "I got lost in the woods. I hadn't had anything to eat for two weeks. I was so hungry. Next thing I see is a Bald Eagle swooping down at the lake for some fish. I knew that if I followed the eagle I could maybe steal the fish. Unfortunately, in the process of taking the fish I killed the eagle. I figured that since I killed the eagle I might as well eat it since it would be more disgraceful to let it rot on the ground."

Judge: "The court will take a recess while we analyze your testimony."

15 minutes goes by and the judge returns.

Judge: "Due to the extreme circumstance you were under and because you didn't intend to kill the eagle, the court will dismiss the charges. But if you don't mind the court asking, what does a Bald Eagle taste like?"

Man: "Well, your honor, it is hard to explain. The best I can describe it is maybe kind of between a California Condor and a Spotted Owl."

Hahahahaha that ending is hilarious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Jsouder53

Hooked
That's cool that you have a bald eagle there.

Make sure your chickens are under cover, or they might start to look pretty tasty to him as well.

I’ve never had an issue with them and the chickens. But we will see lol one dive bombed my chihuahua once [emoji23] I guess it got scared since my wife was nearby

Jsouder53

Hooked
Took a horseback ride today for the first time for my dads Father’s Day present. It was a perfect day for it. Not too hot since it drizzled just a bit. Adjustments.jpg IMG_6420.jpg Adjustments.jpg IMG_6409.jpg IMG_6411.jpg

I saw this on social media and I was wondering if there's anyone here who has installed TIS wheels on their jeep?

Haven’t heard of them before. Their website looks like they mostly make yee yee truck wheels. The ones in the pic you posted just look like not enough material to me with thin design from face to barrel. Their website doesn’t say how they’re made though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom