Random Photos

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
The sacrifices we make for friends

Yeah for sure. I just moved a pile of gravel that’s been sitting in my yard for 3 years. Lol. Got tired of trying to shovel that crap. 2 torn shoulders and a messed up back put an end to that pretty quick. Glad I finally got it moved and spread out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

A friend of mine who lives down the street bought this thing but doesn’t want it at his house. He’ll be doing home extensions over the next year so he didn’t want there and in the way.... so I guess I’ll hang on to it for a while. lol.

View attachment 346462

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I can tell you are all broken up about having to keep it at your place.

Jsouder53

Hooked
We're seriously talking about getting goats. That's awesome. Prior to the ones you had today, did you have others? Pros/cons?

These are actually our first goats. We’ve been talking about it for a while, got the green light from our landlord and that we could modify the old horse barn behind our chicken coop to make it work for the goats.

WJCO

Meme King
These are actually our first goats. We’ve been talking about it for a while, got the green light from our landlord and that we could modify the old horse barn behind our chicken coop to make it work for the goats.

Gotcha. I'll ask again in a month or so, lol .

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s awesome! Definitely enjoying the country life!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You bet! We would go crazy being in town [emoji23] originally when we moved to the Bozeman, we were thinking of an apartment. To be honest, we were just looking for anything since we lived in a hotel for a couple days lol

Jsouder53

Hooked
We're seriously talking about getting goats. That's awesome. Prior to the ones you had today, did you have others? Pros/cons?

As of right now, I would suggest getting a couple of young goats. We got 1 mom and her baby, and 2 young boy goats. The mom is being mean to the 2 young boy goats and she is loud [emoji849]

Goats give massages? I’m getting one tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup, they sure do lol I only read about it

Discount Tire

jsouder53, thank you for photos of your new lawn mowers. My daughter lives in Oregon and has a couple of goats that just had 2 kids. They are super cute. :clap2:

Jsouder53

Hooked
jsouder53, thank you for photos of your new lawn mowers. My daughter lives in Oregon and has a couple of goats that just had 2 kids. They are super cute. :clap2:

Not a problem! Goats are so much fun and cute. We can sit and watch them for hours. I’m glad to hear your daughter is enjoying goats as well [emoji106]

Top Bottom