Random Photos

Is that epoxy floor? Best thing I ever did in the garage.

Yeah. It was here when we bought it. It’s a little thinner than I would have done it and there is a few chips/damaged areas but overall it’s not bad. The garage is a bit over 650 square feet and those kits cover about 500. I think instead of buying two they stretched it out and just applied it thinner. I’m just glad I didn’t have to install it with moving and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah. It was here when we bought it. It’s a little thinner than I would have done it and there is a few chips/damaged areas but overall it’s not bad. The garage is a bit over 650 square feet and those kits cover about 500. I think instead of buying two they stretched it out and just applied it thinner. I’m just glad I didn’t have to install it with moving and all that.

That’s a nice size garage, it’s almost as big as my house [emoji15]

Someone tell me what the hell this is. Shared a campsite with this guy this weekend. It was big, maybe 5in or so long with legs and all. I haven’t been able to find out what it is. Had legs similar to a cricket or grasshopper but never saw it hop or anything. Actually moved pretty slow.

IMG_7769.jpg

Someone tell me what the hell this is. Shared a campsite with this guy this weekend. It was big, maybe 5in or so long with legs and all. I haven’t been able to find out what it is. Had legs similar to a cricket or grasshopper but never saw it hop or anything. Actually moved pretty slow.

View attachment 350539

Would’ve been called dead at my campsite.

View attachment 350539

Might be a spider cricket.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I never heard of a spider cricket, so it might be.
It looks similar to a Mormon cricket from where I grew up in NW Colorado. The thing is they are not found out of Colorado, Utah, and part of Idaho.

Either way, I don't want to camp with it.

Would’ve been called dead at my campsite.

It was also called that. Didn’t want to wake up cuddling with it.

I never heard of a spider cricket, so it might be.
It looks similar to a Mormon cricket from where I grew up in NW Colorado. The thing is they are not found out of Colorado, Utah, and part of Idaho.

Either way, I don't want to camp with it.

I’m sure it’s some type of cricket but still haven’t found anything that looks just like it. One of the guys at work mentioned a Rove Beetle and there’s supposedly thousands of different kinds of those.

If it moves pretty slow, it probably has a mean bite...

Yea I didn’t want to find out. Pretty sure it flipped me off.

Finally found some info on it. Seems to be a square-legged camel cricket or cave cricket as some sites are calling it. Common along the coast from Northern CA to British Columbia. Ugly bastards.

Potato bugs suck.The last house i moved into we found one in the garage on the first night.We lived there another 8 years and didn't see another one thankfully.
I think ive told this story here before but ill tell it again. At my old station I would mountain bike to work. I walked into the engine bay with my mountain bike shoes on and felt like I picked up a rock in the tread. I continued walking and opened the roll up door and went to remove the "rock". Thays when I saw I had stepped on a potato bug in the dark and it was now wedged in the tread of my shoe. I freaked out and kicked and stomped until it came out. The thing was still alive so I had to go find something to smash it with because I just learned their exo skeleton can support the weight of a full grown man so using my foot was out. Still creeps me out telling this story.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think ive told this story here before but ill tell it again. At my old station I would mountain bike to work. I walked into the engine bay with my mountain bike shoes on and felt like I picked up a rock in the tread. I continued walking and opened the roll up door and went to remove the "rock". Thays when I saw I had stepped on a potato bug in the dark and it was now wedged in the tread of my shoe. I freaked out and kicked and stomped until it came out. The thing was still alive so I had to go find something to smash it with because I just learned their exo skeleton can support the weight of a full grown man so using my foot was out. Still creeps me out telling this story.

Bwahahhaah. Should’ve kicked your shoe off and then taken a video of it scurrying off with your shoe. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I will just leave this here.

I don't have any words for it

Attachments

• Freak-Show-Friday-haulers-2.jpg
    Freak-Show-Friday-haulers-2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 87

Yeah that's no bueno id be creeped out even smashing it.

Top Bottom