Random Photos

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I gotcha, looked like something on there. Do you like it? I've been going back and forth but another guy I know has the epoxy and his is slippery than shit when it's wet. My garage is still just concrete

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Love it. Only thing I don’t like is it’s a little thinner than I would have preferred. I think I posted somewhere else but I think they guy used a kit for 500sqft and the garage is like 650 so it’s a little thin. But it’s nice to be able to just wipe grease and fluids up, mops real easy and shit doesn’t stain the floor like on concrete.

I think they have some you can add texture but don’t quote me on that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Love it. Only thing I don’t like is it’s a little thinner than I would have preferred. I think I posted somewhere else but I think they guy used a kit for 500sqft and the garage is like 650 so it’s a little thin. But it’s nice to be able to just wipe grease and fluids up, mops real easy and shit doesn’t stain the floor like on concrete.

I think they have some you can add texture but don’t quote me on that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Glad your liking it, it does seem to make a garage feel a lot cleaner. Maybe it was just his finish that was slick, I'll keep researching

Have 2 other major house projects ongoing and about to start so I got some time lol

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Been catching tons of these little fuckers.

Polish_20200727_184629568.jpg

KIMG0381.jpg

Polish_20200727_184519641.jpg

5 lined skinks. Beautiful.

Sent from my cheap Wuhan covid-invested flip phone because I won't pony up for a smart phone

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
IMG_8514.jpg
Took this while sitting at a stop light. They just painted and figured they would paint over a scrap piece of carpet. Lol

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
My youngest (9 y/o) is on the hook for dinner to earn a Cub Scout badge. He was determined to light his fire with a ferro rod even though it wasn’t required for him to do so. A little boost with a couple drops of lighter fluid and he got it lit. Super stoked for him.

IMG_0666.jpg
IMG_0694.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

littlebeas

My youngest (9 y/o) is on the hook for dinner to earn a Cub Scout badge. He was determined to light his fire with a ferro rod even though it wasn’t required for him to do so. A little boost with a couple drops of lighter fluid and he got it lit. Super stoked for him.

View attachment 352072
View attachment 352073

Looks like dinner is about to get Debo’d by a savage land shark.

Top Bottom