Random Photos

Seriously though, glad to see it back together again! What have we learned from all of this??? Following instructions is not just for condoms and pregnancy tests!!! :D:D:D

andrew -

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
He lives! 25" from the center of the wheel to the bottom of the fender in the front and 26" in the rear. Need to add a spacer as it will be about 2" off when I get the bumper on.

47F3F1CD-4948-43E3-9FBD-90D0BF5FA02C-8095-0000061E7F483B3C_zpsd34a6231.jpg

82FDDDF0-F231-481D-806C-1AD75AECF999-8095-0000061E84E6B6D2_zps394e8cb9.jpg

Love what you did with the top. I bet that was a great cost savings. Easy to take off and on too I bet. Can't be the color combination either. How does it hold up at speed? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Love what you did with the top. I bet that was a great cost savings. Easy to take off and on too I bet. Can't be the color combination either. How does it hold up at speed? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

haha I had to take my back window out and it was raining. lol

I could only fit 3 tires and 2 wheels in there with the back seat out and the rear window out. :cheesy: Guess I will have to make two trips to Discount Tire in the morning.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
haha I had to take my back window out and it was raining. lol

I could only fit 3 tires and 2 wheels in there with the back seat out and the rear window out. :cheesy: Guess I will have to make two trips to Discount Tire in the morning.

Here's how to solve all your problems and concerns about tires. Just buy 5 donuts from the local junk yard. Get a silver paint pen and paint simulated bolts on the donuts for beadlocks. Get a rattle can of paint to match you Jeep and spray the center to match. This way your tires will be skinnier and smaller to overcome that height issue you are having. It will also help by keeping the tires inside of the fenders. I bet you can get the donuts for $10 each too. Think how much more money you will have to buy gas with. :thumb::clap2::thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Life is always kicking me in the crotchal region and apparently karma is always laughing in my general direction

You too? My friends have started calling it Mike's Law instead of Murphy's. :doh:

GCM 2

Maybe it should be Mike's and Greg's laws?

I will be happy to let Mike take the claim to fame on this one.......but the again, maybe I just need to fully embrace the pain, own it, make it mine and it will find a weaker mullettard than me..........Nah, Mike can have the title.

JAGS

Hooked
Anybody besides MTG know what this noise is?

Not 100% sure, but sounded similar to something I had. It was the front driver sway bar rubbing against the heat shield behind the brakes at compression.

Sound sort of a metal on metal and happens when you get shock compression? I thought it was brakes, but it would happen when driving down road and downshift without brakes.

They tried to tighten at dealership as mine was on wrong from the factory. Kept loosening up so they eventually replaced....the heat shield that is not the sway bar.

Or maybe this isn't it at all and it's something else. :thinking::doh:

Top Bottom