Random Photos

GCM 2

Nice. And loving those long arms with the zip tied skids. Thumbs up buddy.

Oh, no, no, no! those EVO Envy link skids would not last a minute on the trail if they were zip tied :cheesy: They are bolted on with flush fitting head allen head machine bolts alongside the sides. They are called "Envy" links :rock: the zip ties keep my e-brake cables tucked down cleanly.

Attachments

• image-329311982.jpg
    image-329311982.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 279

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Oh, no, no, no! those EVO Envy link skids would not last a minute on the trail if they were zip tied :cheesy: They are bolted on with flush fitting head allen head machine bolts alongside the sides. They are called "Envy" links :rock:

I stand corrected I see that now. Won't happen again. Haha. What is zip tied to the links?

Edit: you answered my question with your edit. 👌👍

Oh, no, no, no! those EVO Envy link skids would not last a minute on the trail if they were zip tied :cheesy: They are bolted on with flush fitting head allen head machine bolts alongside the sides. They are called "Envy" links :rock:

that is because they make everyone ENVY-ous

andrew -

GCM 2

I stand corrected I see that now. Won't happen again. Haha. What is zip tied to the links?

that is because they make everyone ENVY-ous

andrew -

I went back in and edited a picture in for you. The zip ties are for the brake cable, keeps them from flopping. Envy links, although stronger than most other manufacturer's control arms, are really just pretty offroad jewelry. They actually don't do anything special other than look good while being strong.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I went back in and edited a picture in for you. The zip ties are for the brake cable, keeps them from flopping. Envy links, although stronger than most other manufacturer's control arms, are really just pretty offroad jewelry. They actually don't do anything special other than look good while being strong.

Kind of like me? Oh sorry.....

MTG

Caught the Bug
It's definitely better than the one I run, which is none. Top right of photo, the corrugated plastic box, still spared after 4 years of abuse.

I see a nut without a paint mark on it in this picture. :grayno:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
... really just pretty offroad jewelry. They actually don't do anything special other than look good while being strong.

MTG said the same thing about me acting as his copilot at EJS last year. He thought I would attract the ladies. :brows:

GCM 2

MTG said the same thing about me acting as his copilot at EJS last year. He thought I would attract the ladies. :brows:

That was the first time I met you two. I knew right then you guys made a great couple.

Greg, I've told you before that I will not paint your nuts so stop asking. :cheesy:

....come on dude, I mean that in a manly, offroad, kind of nut painting way. With possibly only the slightest hint of LGBT undertones being detected.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
You got it! Thank you. I am just fortunate enough to have retired with all my parts and pieces intact, yet I still work in the exact job as an Senior Operational Advisor to the Dept of Defense that I did as a Green Beret. It keeps me busy, too much actually.

Thanks for your service GCM and for all you service members!!

Yep Greg you just keep getting cooler all the time👍🍻 :honey:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

MTG

Caught the Bug
....come on dude, I mean that in a manly, offroad, kind of nut painting way. With possibly only the slightest hint of LGBT undertones being detected.

Is there any other kind? :thinking: :idontknow:

:cheesy:

Top Bottom