Random Photos

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm a cheap bastard. Black Friday the dealership was offering 4 oil changes for $20. I spent $100. Figure that 20 changes for $100 would make it through the year.

I would have done that in a minute if they had it here. But $50 every 3 or 4 months isn't horrible.

MTG

Caught the Bug
hey mike you get my PM?

andrew -

In the future would you please refrain from asking whether I got your PM by quoting the post where I am discussing ball painting with undertones?

:cheesy:

I did. And I forgot about it until you just reminded me. Now continuing on with the above them...I'll send you a PM after I measure it tonight. ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
In the future would you please refrain from asking whether I got your PM by quoting the post where I am discussing ball painting with undertones?

I did. And I forgot about it until you just reminded me. Now continuing on with the above them...I'll send you a PM after I measure it tonight. ;)

:eek:

Probably 2 inches. :cheesy:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug

Excuses.... excuses... excuses... Just because you don't have a micrometer at work is no excuse.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Harbor Freight for her?

These would be the only tool that I need. ;)

320x240-britains-worst-teeth.jpg

Actual picture of my teeth.

Top Bottom