Random Photos

Just received this for a good friend and Mentor. This is his surprise Christmas present. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383902155.977064.jpg CV-41, USS Midway, which is now a tourist attraction in San Diego Bay. My buddy served on this ship in the late 80's to mid 90's.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Just received this for a good friend and Mentor. This is his surprise Christmas present. View attachment 55861 CV-41, USS Midway, which is now a tourist attraction in San Diego Bay. My buddy served on this ship in the late 80's to mid 90's.

That's awesome. If I have my ship names correct, I'm going to be staying overnight on the midway early next yr with my son as part of a boyscouts learning trip.

Again, That's a thoughtful gift right there!

- Jason

That's awesome. If I have my ship names correct, I'm going to be staying overnight on the midway early next yr with my son as part of a boyscouts learning trip.

Again, That's a thoughtful gift right there!

- Jason

More than likely you will be staying on the Midway if it is in San Diego Bay. I miss being on the flight deck.

Skid_Kid

Just received this for a good friend and Mentor. This is his surprise Christmas present. View attachment 55861 CV-41, USS Midway, which is now a tourist attraction in San Diego Bay. My buddy served on this ship in the late 80's to mid 90's.

That is where my Marine Corps Ball is tomorrow

Sent from my PRC-119

Rccrwlr

ge7u5e6a.jpg

Sent via Snow Flake in California on a 100 deg day

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

that is an awesome gift! so cool looking

Top Bottom