Random Photos

Think ur confusing your wheeling action with ur guy on guy action.

- Jason
Sorry Jason but I think you got hit to hard with a hard, come on dude you know you are trying to say I'm gay so everyone makes fun of me and no one makes fun of you for your guy on guy actions with Tigrcky :)
im pretty sure in his spoiled and padded life that mounting a curb is pretty extreme :doh:
Haha yes I am very spoiled so what, is that all you got? If you really think I'm spoiled then by all means keep thinking that, maybe if you think a bit harder it might come true! Shit I wouldn't mind being spoiled that means I can have my dream jeep and not have to work for shit:)

Brankz

Oh shit! I'm getting sued, there it goes my Evo lift and 37s damnmmm
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383954639.015666.jpg
In 2012 my land lord say no dogs in the house, and I had 3 lol 1 pitbull 1 lab and 1 pug, after 1.5 years this is what I get

Brankz

David1tontj

Oh shit! I'm getting sued, there it goes my Evo lift and 37s damnmmm
View attachment 55896
In 2012 my land lord say no dogs in the house, and I had 3 lol 1 pitbull 1 lab and 1 pug, after 1.5 years this is what I get

Brankz

If your dogs have damaged anything in or on the house then you're probably gonna be buying new.. If they're good, low impact dogs, you might be able to get off the hook... Good luck!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Brankz

If your dogs have damaged anything in or on the house then you're probably gonna be buying new.. If they're good, low impact dogs, you might be able to get off the hook... Good luck!

No the house was perfect, but the problem was that my dogs got in to a big fight and the police was involved
That's how the landlord find out about my dogs.

I think that the landlord needs some money cause it's been years lol
She's asking 7k, I will try to win but I still have to pay a lawyer.

So I'm so mad cause that money was from my super size rig savings.

Brankz

David1tontj

No the house was perfect, but the problem was that my dogs got in to a big fight and the police was involved
That's how the landlord find out about my dogs.

I think that the landlord needs some money cause it's been years lol
She's asking 7k, I will try to win but I still have to pay a lawyer.

So I'm so mad cause that money was from my super size rig savings.

Brankz

That sucks!! Well, most landlords are just worried about property damage when they say no pets.

Your landlord sounds like she is worried about your dogs biting someone and her getting sued.. My mom had a similar situation and had to get a special insurance to cover the dog... Turns out the cheapest route was to get renter's insurance from State Farm, with a policy that covers her dog. It's $20,000 worth of coverage per dog for like $10 per month.. If you had something like that, you would do a lot better in court!

Again, good luck, and I hope you get to keep your dogs am your house!

Brankz

That sucks!! Well, most landlords are just worried about property damage when they say no pets.

Your landlord sounds like she is worried about your dogs biting someone and her getting sued.. My mom had a similar situation and had to get a special insurance to cover the dog... Turns out the cheapest route was to get renter's insurance from State Farm, with a policy that covers her dog. It's $20,000 worth of coverage per dog for like $10 per month.. If you had something like that, you would do a lot better in court!

Again, good luck, and I hope you get to keep your dogs am your house!

Thanks bro!!! I will look in to the insurance. But that was in my old house lol.

Brankz

Top Bottom