Random Photos

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Adam, hope you don't mind me posting this... But snuck a photo of your home office desk. You must be a big fan?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362204549.141317.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Adam, hope you don't mind me posting this... But snuck a photo of your home office desk. You must be a big fan?
View attachment 17715

1243418448_dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

GCM 2

I wonder how this version compares to the Wayalife version.

Let us know how it is! I dont think anyone can make better videos in the jeep community than eddie. Or should I say cindy oh!

I was there on that one too, it shows nothing really worth watching when compared to all the wheeling we did during that week. It's basically a really poorly done commercial for Falken Tires. Eddie and Cindy's videos from that same event are 1000x better in every respect.

In fact here is a video link I think IS worth your time. Allow me to set the stage for you;

So you say you are looking for a sport, but you say you are too artsy for hackey sack? *Frisbee golf requires too much land? *Being president of the "Twilight" fan club means a zero sun exposure activity base? You still want to play sports, well sort of a sport. *Allow me to introduce you to AKA........wait for it.......wait for it...... Airless Kite Association! The ticket pays for the whole bleacher seat, but trust me you will only need the edge. *Gather the family, stream it to a large screen......you're welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnI5iwsyM9U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MTG

Caught the Bug
So you say you are looking for a sport, but you say you are too artsy for hackey sack? *Frisbee golf requires too much land? *Being president of the "Twilight" fan club means a zero sun exposure activity base? You still want to play sports, well sort of a sport. *Allow me to introduce you to AKA........wait for it.......wait for it...... Airless Kite Association! The ticket pays for the whole bleacher seat, but trust me you will only need the edge. *Gather the family, stream it to a large screen......you're welcome

JFC!!

We can't unsee that stuff Greg. :mad:

Top Bottom