Random Photos

JeepJeep75

I don't know too much about flooring. What happened? Did the adhesive just not stick?

The landlord has the place remodeled. This tile floor is 2 years old. The wrong adhesive was used, the surface was not leveled, and there is 1.5 inches of tile cement under random areas of the tile, no expansion areas, every tile is uneven, grout not sealed. Every possible mistake that can be made doing this tile job was made. Tiles popping up in every room. Sad for the landlord.

WJCO

Meme King
The landlord has the place remodeled. This tile floor is 2 years old. The wrong adhesive was used, the surface was not leveled, and there is 1.5 inches of tile cement under random areas of the tile, no expansion areas, every tile is uneven, grout not sealed. Every possible mistake that can be made doing this tile job was made. Tiles popping up in every room. Sad for the landlord.

Wow. Crazy.

JeepJeep75

I've had that experience before too... ^^^ this is why I do my own tile work now. Pm me if you need to know how to fix it... Easily done in less than an hour if you have the right tools

Edit: or does it all look like that?

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Luckily for me it's a rental. Unlucky for the landlord the job is only two years old. Our whole place is tiled, and all of the tile is popping free everywhere. I've watched the guy work that did this job. I wouldn't trust him to tie my shoe. I watched him repainted the outside of our place last year. Painted right over dirt, cobwebs, rotten stucco, and bird feathers. [emoji106]

longarmwj

Somebody decided to back into my WK2 and leave without as much as a note. An open letter to whoever hit my Jeep and left:

I hope Santa brings you coal from here on out and I hope you drink eggnog that's well expired. I also hope you never make a good Christmas ham ever again and you become known in the family as "that guy".

IMG_9775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Somebody decided to back into my WK2 and leave without as much as a note. An open letter to whoever hit my Jeep and left:

I hope Santa brings you coal from here on out and I hope you drink eggnog that's well expired. I also hope you never make a good Christmas ham ever again and you become known in the family as "that guy".

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What a fucker. Sorry to hear.

longarmwj

Well since I tried to post this in the "random videos" thread since I wasn't paying attention :cheesy:

Working at a dealership has it's perks. The finance assistants are always either fantastic chefs, or know somebody is. Got hooked up with a pound and a half of the absolute best beef jerky I've ever had :thumb:

IMG_9833.jpg

Top Bottom