Random Photos

black pearl

Hooked
Was at a friends house last night and she pull dinner out of the oven I immediately asked what the hell she was planning to feed to her family her response was : it was supposed to be a innocent pork tenderloin but it looks like it turned into another type of loin... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] we all had a good laugh IMG_4799.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Was at a friends house last night and she pull dinner out of the oven I immediately asked what the hell she was planning to feed to her family her response was : it was supposed to be a innocent pork tenderloin but it looks like it turned into another type of loin... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] we all had a good laugh

That's awesome. Lol. That's what happened to my pancake the other day:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4150-Watcha-cookin&p=853440&viewfull=1#post853440

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Was at a friends house last night and she pull dinner out of the oven I immediately asked what the hell she was planning to feed to her family her response was : it was supposed to be a innocent pork tenderloin but it looks like it turned into another type of loin... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] we all had a good laugh View attachment 247632

Did you eat it? Just the tip? Lol

Top Bottom