Random Photos

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Leafing through a magazine getting a tire on my work van fixed
View attachment 276060
What exactly is the reflection in the mirror supposed to be?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol this whole add doesn't make any sense. They pulled up to a creek/waterfall with a muscle car, looks like a pretty secluded area that will require a 4x4 to get there. Then he's watching his wife and daughter walk away while he is just now getting out of the car. I hope the reflection in the mirror is his arm and not something else. Somehow this is a cigarette add?

black pearl

Hooked
Lol this whole add doesn't make any sense. They pulled up to a creek/waterfall with a muscle car, looks like a pretty secluded area that will require a 4x4 to get there. Then he's watching his wife and daughter walk away while he is just now getting out of the car. I hope the reflection in the mirror is his arm and not something else. Somehow this is a cigarette add?

I did a similar think with a new camaro in Hawaii, who said you need 4wheel drive to explore the jungle [emoji23] IMG_0188.JPG

Slimebones

Subliminal advertising. :brows:

Hell, when I was little the Doctors smoked while they were examining you. Everyone friggin smoked. They even smoked on airplanes :icon_crazy:

When in Germany just last year, thought it was strange seeing cigarette vending machine set up on a corner in a neighborhood street.

IMG_1765.jpg

edit: sorry pic is flipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom