Random Photos

Brute

Hooked
Ha, those used to be everywhere when I was growing up! Bars, stores....

View attachment 276067

View attachment 276068

I put a soda vending machine at one of my shops...the last button we posted an "out of order" label and put canned beer in it...it was a dollar a beer...my employees loved it (after work, of course) and it was an amusing source of revenue...(beer is a little more expensive now)...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I put a soda vending machine at one of my shops...the last button we posted an "out of order" label and put canned beer in it...it was a dollar a beer...my employees loved it (after work, of course) and it was an amusing source of revenue...(beer is a little more expensive now)...

We have one of those in our shop and the last button says Bud Light after 5 @ $1 a beer as well... [emoji106]

Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

BobNH

My daughter saw this, so I had to swing back around for the pic
10a66e1184ef69ba59aead145891caab.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jesse3638

Hooked
My friend spotted the A Team in Memphis.

I used to have the hot wheels of that van. It was one of my favorites along with the general lee!

Ha, those used to be everywhere when I was growing up! Bars, stores....

My dad was in the coin operated industry and we had those things stored at our house, no smokes in them though. I too remember them at out local bowling alley. I still have the Gotleib pinball machine "2001" that I played in my garage as a kid. My kids didn't know what to think of it but found out it was pretty cool.

Slugs having sex!

Fuck yeah!

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Holy crap!!!!! I know I shouldn't make a comment like this because people lost their vehicles and so much more....but think of all the parts and accessories and whatever you could possibly dream up! After some fluid changes and a little TLC....

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom