Random Photos

Andy5160

Hooked
Got hit really hard today. Jeep went in the air according to the witnesses. Neck hurts but other then that I am ok. May be this is not the right thread but would like to know your thoughts on what to tell my body shop. They do great body work but I am concerned with possible axle bent tough jeep drives as it did before the hit and other mechanical issues they need to look into. Any suggestions?
thanks

Attachments

• DC3051CA-2F06-4201-9BFC-DE5AA262A550.jpeg
    DC3051CA-2F06-4201-9BFC-DE5AA262A550.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 46
  • A1D656B3-A1F3-42DC-8417-45D0A12E1B2A.jpeg
    A1D656B3-A1F3-42DC-8417-45D0A12E1B2A.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 46

WJCO

Meme King
Got hit really hard today. Jeep went in the air according to the witnesses. Neck hurts but other then that I am ok. May be this is not the right thread but would like to know your thoughts on what to tell my body shop. They do great body work but I am concerned with possible axle bent tough jeep drives as it did before the hit and other mechanical issues they need to look into. Any suggestions?
thanks
Glad you're ok. I would have them put it on a frame machine to make sure frame and axle are straight.

Andy5160

Hooked
Glad you're ok. I would have them put it on a frame machine to make sure frame and axle are straight.
Thank Doug. 17 years old kid took daddy’s BMW for a ride. All of the airbags deployed.I’ll talk to my buddy at the shop about the frame machine.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
thanks
Probably that sticker the kid didn’t like.

Joking aside, with the buckle in the tub, I would guess an axle replacement is in the works. Hell a cracked weld on the control arm mount would warrant a new axle in the insurance world.

WJCO

Meme King
Thank Doug. 17 years old kid took daddy’s BMW for a ride. All of the airbags deployed.I’ll talk to my buddy at the shop about the frame machine.
That sucks. Maybe the insurance company needs to know that if you had 60s, the Jeep would be way safer and less risky for the insurance company in the future.

Andy5160

Hooked
That sucks. Maybe the insurance company needs to know that if you had 60s, the Jeep would be way safer and less risky for the insurance company in the future.
Lol, Wife/insurance company was made aware of it and in agreement 😂

Andy5160

Hooked
Probably that sticker the kid didn’t like.

Joking aside, with the buckle in the tub, I would guess an axle replacement is in the works. Hell a cracked weld on the control arm mount would warrant a new axle in the insurance world.
Yes, TMR sticker passed the test. I’ll bring it up with my guy at the shop. I want him to lift the jeep so I can take a look underneath myself. Ty Adam

Ddays

Hooked
Damn. Hopefully it's not too bad. hard to tell just eyeballing it - like it's been said, getting it in the frame machine will confirm.

Brute

Hooked
thanks
Damn man!…hope you’re ok…

Top Bottom