Random Photos

This is the third wave to take over the Love's fuel island in the last hour. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405032600.956759.jpg . I'll bet with a bit of light trimming those big ass tires would fit Mumbo. Gonna need bigger axles, lol.

David1tontj

San Onofre State Beach in California
View attachment 91391

Haha. Trails....

Trail number 6, then walk south a couple hundred yards. That's the known nude beach... Not legal of coarse, but growing up surfing down there we figured it out fast! I guess they are migrating to San onofre.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Moochie

Haha. Trails....

Trail number 6, then walk south a couple hundred yards. That's the known nude beach... Not legal of coarse, but growing up surfing down there we figured it out fast! I guess they are migrating to San onofre.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Trail 6 is where I saw the sign. At the top of the bluff before heading down to the beach. Not much sand here now, mostly cobble stones.

David1tontj

Trail 6 is where I saw the sign. At the top of the bluff before heading down to the beach. Not much sand here now, mostly cobble stones.

You know Moochie, I didn't want to say it before, but it is also a known gay beach...... What were you doing down there?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You know Moochie, I didn't want to say it before, but it is also a known gay beach...... What were you doing down there?

You didn't know? Moochie is very open about it...... :yup:

Top Bottom