Random Photos

IMG_0550.jpg

This happened to a buddy of mine this last weekend, going 5 mph hit some black ice and rolled it 1/4 onto the driver side. This is what happens when you put a 15klb vehicle in a near arctic environment.

Edit: no one was injured in this, they were wearing seat belts and had all their gear tied down

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
This happened to a buddy of mine this last weekend, going 5 mph hit some black ice and rolled it 1/4 onto the driver side. This is what happens when you put a 15klb vehicle in a near arctic environment.

Edit: no one was injured in this, they were wearing seat belts and had all their gear tied down

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow. Cool photo though. Glad no one was hurt.

Gadget

Caught the Bug

Labricon

Caught the Bug
My youngest son's Northern job

My youngest son is currently working at a Manitoba Hydro site in northern Manitoba. For reference....Winnipeg is about 150 miles north of Grand Forks ND. My son works near Gillam, Manitoba which is 660 miles north of Winninpeg. He and some friends from work took off from Gillam overnight by train to Churchill Friday which is another 170 miles north on Hudsons Bay but takes 10 hours by train due to the terrain.
They made arrangements with a guide to go see some Polar Bears who are hanging around waiting for the bay to freeze over and head out in search of seals. These are the photos he sent me:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
ATTACH=CONFIG]233156[/ATTACH]
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
He says they to about 10 feet from the bears at one point.......no close up...probably busy trying not to become lunch!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 203

WJCO

Meme King
My youngest son is currently working at a Manitoba Hydro site in northern Manitoba. For reference....Winnipeg is about 150 miles north of Grand Forks ND. My son works near Gillam, Manitoba which is 660 miles north of Winninpeg. He and some friends from work took off from Gillam overnight by train to Churchill Friday which is another 170 miles north on Hudsons Bay but takes 10 hours by train due to the terrain.
They made arrangements with a guide to go see some Polar Bears who are hanging around waiting for the bay to freeze over and head out in search of seals. These are the photos he sent me:

He says they to about 10 feet from the bears at one point.......no close up...probably busy trying not to become lunch!

Wow. Very cool.

bthomas

Wow! Man that is awesome! What really got me was the shot of your sons hand inside the paw print, easily inside.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

granite

IMG_6753.JPG
My uncle has this 1950 m38 with an arctic top he wants to sell me. Hoping to restore it to Canadian military spec over the next few years. And let it get back in the mud where it belongs.

2014 JK Sport Granite Crystal 3.73 Stock for now

Top Bottom