Random Videos

How did he manage to not kill himself throwing paint cans into a running lawnmower? If I tried that I'd have a fucking can sticking out of my forehead!

:cheesy: I used to watch this clown. I can't stand him anymore. He's gone off the deep end.

I love it how he says that ring and pinion would wear out faster. Now, I am no mechanic but the gears are locked in the position inside the diff, I really don’t see why they would wear out faster.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love it how he says that ring and pinion would wear out faster. Now, I am no mechanic but the gears are locked in the position inside the diff, I really don’t see why they would wear out faster.

That Scotty guy is a weirdo.

Although he said pinion, I think maybe he was referring to the pinion bearings. Tilting the pinion up can starve the outer pinion bearing of gear oil, leading to premature wear and failure.

Yeah, I saw that. Dude is a jackass. You could maybe argue that the improper pinion angle stresses the bearing more but that really doesn't stand up, because every time the axle articulates, it's basically the same as lift springs because the axle goes further away from the frame.

Dude needs to spend a little time tuning up that Vette! *cough* *cough* did you see the shit coming outta those side pipes at the beginning? :grayno:

Top Bottom