Random Videos

Brute

Hooked
Nat Daniel.jpg

I found this pic of my step dad, Nat Daniel, in a book about Danelectro guitars and amps. It's circa early 40's, when he suspended his amplifier business to join the Army and work for the Signal Corps...he helped design electrical communication components for jeeps and motorcycles. After the war, he resumed making amplifiers, then expanded into building guitars which eventually became his company known as Danelectro...I, along with a couple family members, are currently endeavoring to have him nominated to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...

oops...I meant to post this in Random Photo's...

BaddestCross

View attachment 295181

I found this pic of my step dad, Nat Daniel, in a book about Danelectro guitars and amps. It's circa early 40's, when he suspended his amplifier business to join the Army and work for the Signal Corps...he helped design electrical communication components for jeeps and motorcycles. After the war, he resumed making amplifiers, then expanded into building guitars which eventually became his company known as Danelectro...I, along with a couple family members, are currently endeavoring to have him nominated to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
That's awesome! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

fiend

Caught the Bug
View attachment 295181

oops...I meant to post this in Random Photo's...

Did your step dad live to see what great things Jimmy Page did with the Danelectro?

Top Bottom