Random Videos

JDDK

same bad experience. they can cut in with a cordless grinder in no time flat too. locks dont matter then.

Coop

Caught the Bug
What you don’t see is all of the elevation changes! That place is so huge the weather can be different on the many areas of the course.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

That video is full of win. For sure a record that won’t be broken for decades if ever.

The ring is on my ever growing bucket list of things to do before I die.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't think this record will stand for long, with the new technologies in use.

I bet there will be some serious challenges to the new record, and soon. Every manufacturer wants the record at the Ring.
That said, they sure had trouble beating the 919 in the last three racing seasons, so maybe it will hold for a while.

That looked more like a video game run than real life. He was running at ludicrous speed through the corners. That, and the hybrid boost off of the corners was the real time saver.

The long straight is a real testament to a well built engine, to be able to run that long pinned to the limiter without coming apart.

BobNH

I don't think this record will stand for long, with the new technologies in use.

I bet there will be some serious challenges to the new record, and soon. Every manufacturer wants the record at the Ring.
That said, they sure had trouble beating the 919 in the last three racing seasons, so maybe it will hold for a while.

That looked more like a video game run than real life. He was running at ludicrous speed through the corners. That, and the hybrid boost off of the corners was the real time saver.

The long straight is a real testament to a well built engine, to be able to run that long pinned to the limiter without coming apart.
The record will stand until they give the car to Sabine Schmitz [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom