Rausch Creek 05/07/16

rogerk93

I don't have any skids. I'm on a 4inch lift but I'll be throwing some rockhard skids before this to be safe. I've got lucky a few times without skids but not going to risk it at rauch

Count me in. It has been a while since I have done RC. I am READY...

2010 JK
35's
3" lift
Winch
and way more than can be listed here.

I am up for some excitement, so not big on easy trails.

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If Greg lets me lead, which I'm good for most of the property, we will have a good time on mixed trails lol

scull20

The ball has begun rolling for 35s and most likely a spacer lift.

...now I just need to straighten out my exhaust crossover skid and bolt it back up and finish giving my rock skins a fresh coal of paint and bolt them up as well.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Count me in for sure

Ill put you on the list!

If Greg lets me lead, which I'm good for most of the property, we will have a good time on mixed trails lol

yeah, we'll have to figure that out

The ball has begun rolling for 35s and most likely a spacer lift.

...now I just need to straighten out my exhaust crossover skid and bolt it back up and finish giving my rock skins a fresh coal of paint and bolt them up as well.

don't do a spacer lift, they aren't worth the money. Do the evo leveling kit before you do a spacer lift, mine performed AWESOME. Im actually getting another for my new jeep. I just recommend either new shocks or extensions for a couple inches more down travel and also hockey pucks as spacers, just one all the way around

scull20

don't do a spacer lift, they aren't worth the money. Do the evo leveling kit before you do a spacer lift, mine performed AWESOME. Im actually getting another for my new jeep. I just recommend either new shocks or extensions for a couple inches more down travel and also hockey pucks as spacers, just one all the way around

...will I have to trim my fenders? I don't know if I'm sold on having to do that just yet.

Ddays

Hooked
...will I have to trim my fenders? I don't know if I'm sold on having to do that just yet.

If you can swing it I'd suggest adjustable shocks, whether they're Foxes, Rancho's or Kings. It's really nice being able to tailor your ride between the shocks & tire pressure.

The fender trim is really really easy. It only took me a couple hours and I was being super cautious. I used a Dremel and bought a set of cutoff saw blades at Harbor Freight.
I used blue tape to mark my lines & had at it. Why don't you see how you're sitting after the lift & trim if you need to?

scull20

If you can swing it I'd suggest adjustable shocks, whether they're Foxes, Rancho's or Kings. It's really nice being able to tailor your ride between the shocks & tire pressure.

The fender trim is really really easy. It only took me a couple hours and I was being super cautious. I used a Dremel and bought a set of cutoff saw blades at Harbor Freight.
I used blue tape to mark my lines & had at it. Why don't you see how you're sitting after the lift & trim if you need to?

I may be able to shift some funds around lol. I don't have a problem with the act of cutting the fenders...just kinda liked the look of the wheel wells being a bit more filled. Weighing my options now...waiting to hear hopefully by tomorrow if I'm able to get a killer deal on tires. If that's the case, then I'll have more to spend lift-wise.

Top Bottom