Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

Even on 35s and that lift I wouldn't be too worried at all. Steve did part of the rock garden on 2.5" tf lift and 35s and was fine.

Sucks about the price to swap out to 37s tho
Yeah I didn't even think about the short wheel base helping.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So, i dont have a garage, so ive been puting off mods till the spring. Which means no qd's... 18mm socket and 17mm combination wrench is what im reading??? Yes no???

So, i dont have a garage, so ive been puting off mods till the spring. Which means no qd's... 18mm socket and 17mm combination wrench is what im reading??? Yes no???

Yep Yep! and there will be plenty of help there too. Also bring a mat to lay down on while disconnecting...

Even on 35s and that lift I wouldn't be too worried at all. Steve did part of the rock garden on 2.5" tf lift and 35s and was fine.

Sucks about the price to swap out to 37s tho

Ya its a little high priced! And thats good to know about the rock garden!

I may have missed something ,you have a 4.5" lift and worried about skids? Unless your doing reds I don't think you will have anything to worry about.
My wife will be driving this trip so there is one more lady in the pack.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Another lady nice she is just worried about just being the GF that was brought along lol. You are probably right about the skids i just know that im going to want to try it out and ass out lol.

I'm bringing my lady as well, and a bone stocker JKR too boot. Thanks for the heads up about the rich harden. Glad to know that I'll be able to go at it with my lady plans.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

o no i can see it now all the ladys driving and mine asking why she isnt :crazy_eyes:

I'll back her up! :D :D I don't offroad in the snow, so my husband will be doing ALL the driving! That way if we roll into a ditch he can't blame me :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
I'll back her up! :D :D I don't offroad in the snow, so he'll be doing ALL the driving! That way if we roll into a ditch he can't blame me :clap2::clap2::clap2:

o thats nice of you lol can you give us a ride back to boston after lol

Hey guys count me out of this one. Sorry guys and sorry Nubs but money is just too tight right now I need to cut back wherever I can.
Sorry that you won't be able to join us. The list is updated.

Damn! Big group going on Saturday..wish I could make it.
Still a group going Sunday??
There's a few folks that have said they want to wheel on Sunday. I've been keeping the lists updated on the first post of this thread.

if there are enough people interested, I can make the drive back up sunday depending on if there is snow and how saturday goes.

Just an fyi to those who are fondling the idea of wheeling Sunday. Most will say they want to but often just want to drive home Sunday especially when it is as cold as it has been. Just saying :yup:

Top Bottom