Rausch Creek 09/20/14

How old is your boy?

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Keeping him entertained 2.5 hours each way...let alone all day in jeep will be tough...let alone getting in late night before...wanting to have a drink w everyone etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Little update: Hotel is booked, Got my new 35" tires on order to try them out on the trails, and my stepdad may be coming along for the fun (as a passenger), his name is Rob. :)

Last edited:
Keeping him entertained 2.5 hours each way...let alone all day in jeep will be tough...let alone getting in late night before...wanting to have a drink w everyone etc.

Way more appropriate than bringing a 16 month old. Which I considered (but only briefly) haha.. Dad of the year? LOL

Way more appropriate than bringing a 16 month old. Which I considered (but only briefly) haha.. Dad of the year? LOL

They have to start learning some time. Maybe that is what NOROAD needs in order to stop hitting trees. :thinking:

Just an update. Ill be calling and booking my room this week. May have a friend come along if y'all don't mind. He pretty experienced from what he tells me. Not sure whether he'll bring the cherokee or the TJ.

I just want to send out a friendly reminder that no banned members or former members who left on their own accord are welcome on this trip. Please be respectful of this.

I just want to send out a friendly reminder that no banned members or former members who left on their own accord are welcome on this trip. Please be respectful of this.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

All good here :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

you gonna come bro? i wanna see that tj in action!

Dying to wheel for real!!!! Gonna be TDY at FT Knox for this one, but wheeling with fellow WOLifers is on my list of must dos. Hopefully sooner than later. Please post pictures for me to drool over.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Im going to go ahead and say this was directed at my comment. My friend that might tag along has never been on WAL and will get along with all of us here. Just looking to have a fun weekend. No disrespect or drama needed

Im going to go ahead and say this was directed at my comment. My friend that might tag along has never been on WAL and will get along with all of us here. Just looking to have a fun weekend. No disrespect or drama needed

it was not directed just at you but to all. just want to make sure no drama is involded as you mentioned which is what a lot of the former members carry with them. i just want to have a fun trip as well :yup:

it was not directed just at you but to all. just want to make sure no drama is involded as you mentioned which is what a lot of the former members carry with them. i just want to have a fun trip as well :yup:

It was not directed to you gregmort....

It was not directed to you gregmort....

X2 Steve and I talked about this the other day! We forgot to add this part in when we first posted! You friends is more then welcome to jump in if he is a cool guy!!

Absolutely. Many people look down at us because we're so young but we've established our lives quickly :) we both work for the good ol' government. I wouldn't try to bring someone i didn't think belonged into the WAL family. I don't want anyone to think i was coming at coz or he was coming at me. Hes just looking out for friends and the WAL family. I look forward to putting faces with names on this trip and getting to know you guys!

Wait...So i SHOULDNT invite people who might cause a ruckus? Oh, man... I may have to make some phone calls and uh... change the dates lol (jk)

Absolutely. Many people look down at us because we're so young but we've established our lives quickly :) we both work for the good ol' government. I wouldn't try to bring someone i didn't think belonged into the WAL family. I don't want anyone to think i was coming at coz or he was coming at me. Hes just looking out for friends and the WAL family. I look forward to putting faces with names on this trip and getting to know you guys!

Cant wait to meet u guys too!

Top Bottom