Rausch Creek 09/20/14

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Coz, i know youve got offers but theres an open seat for you in my rig if you need it. I know you were talking about parking yours. If we can get a group of people to camp im in.

seanb123

I'm sean In case you didn't figure it out lol I'll meet you guys in the parking lot around 8 and head home that night

GRNHORN

My room is booked. All set and Steve if no one comes with me you are welcome to ride with me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha the last trip to AOAAs theme song should've been George of the jungle! No one watched out for the trees!

I for one do not plan on being a tree hugger in my jeep this trip!

I saw some of the aftermath this weekend :) lol

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigereye10

I should know for sure if I can make it tonight at work, I'll post again in the early morning to let ya'll know. I will plan on staying at the Comfort Inn and my name is Charity :yup: doesnt matter if you call me by my real name or Tiger, either is cool with me.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Oh. My name is Tyler. Still a maybe but if I come I plan on staying at the hotel the night after. I am thinking that ill leave my house around one in the morning to get to RC by seven. That way I can skip traffic through DC and save a night in a hotel.

2014 JKUR

noroad

Oh. My name is Tyler. Still a maybe but if I come I plan on staying at the hotel the night after. I am thinking that ill leave my house around one in the morning to get to RC by seven. That way I can skip traffic through DC and save a night in a hotel.

2014 JKUR

wow that would be a longggg day man!

JKFlyer

I would do comfort inn night before and wheel Saturday only. Whoever is at hotel....need to do a few rounds of drinks night before!

Steve...open seat of course for you

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

As a follow up...I'm Ryan, and you can remove me from the maybe list and add to the confirmed list. I'll be staying at the comfort inn on Friday night, and wheel Saturday only.

I'll have an open seat for anyone willing to sit in it and I'm totally down for a round (or three) of drinks the night before!

Last edited:

noroad

Noroad, are you hotelling one night or two?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Two fri and sat!

I would do comfort inn night before and wheel Saturday only. Whoever is at hotel....need to do a few rounds of drinks night before!

Steve...open seat of course for you

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice we deff will be having drinks, i will move you to the yes list then?

As a follow up...I'm Ryan, and you can remove me from the maybe list and add to the confirmed list. I'll be staying at the comfort inn on Friday night, and wheel Saturday only.

I'll have an open seat for anyone willing to sit in it and I'm totally down for a round (or three) of drinks the night before!

Alright man ill move you up!

Yup. Ill have to channel my inner insomniac. Lol

2014 JKUR

haha trooper man!

Top Bottom