Rausch Creek 10/18/2014

Recurve

Im sure what happened was a fluke occurrence, but made me loose a lot of trust in my jeep.
Im sure that shaft was a fluke , I cant wait to see your jeep up there. Its a badass 2 door for sure! .......................BUT , if you do take a different route with your jeep,
I would deff buy your atx slabs an trail grapplers from you. Thats my next purchase I been saving for. NOT to discourage you, lol I think you should keep your rig, its sweet an I love white.

Armydog

Yes please. I just don't want to jeep block anyone until I know if I can make it down or not. Tango Yankee.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol sounds good guys. Your both on the maybe list for now and I can always move you if you do want to

Recurve

Are you guys staying the night an wheeling Sunday as well?
If not I'm thinking about camping Friday night up there

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not quite wanting to do blacks yet... But maybe soon

We are doing greens and blues mainly. The blacks we do will be for the few guys capable of doing them and that have a bypass for the others. If you would like to come your more that welcome! Like I said 90% greens and blue :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Are you guys staying the night an wheeling Sunday as well?
If not I'm thinking about camping Friday night up there

I am not. Just making it a day trip this time. If armydog and cast come down they will most likely stay in the hotel.

Recurve

Okay, I will figure something out. Probably just drive up that morning. Takes me like hour an 30mins

kgw350

I want to make this trip. Anyone bringing kids?
What's there 4 open spots?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I want to make this trip. Anyone bringing kids?
What's there 4 open spots?

considering i dont have kids, no lol

as of now yes 4 open spots. army and cast might be taking up two of those when they get back to me today

just remember this is mainly greens and blues trip. i want to do another run for the noobies. only a few blacks will be done. just want to give you a heads up since i see your on 37's

kgw350

Yeah that's fine just looking for a day out and meet some new people.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah that's fine just looking for a day out and meet some new people.

sounds good just wanted to give you the heads up :) should i add you to the going list then?

Top Bottom