Rausch Creek 10/18/2014

KingCopperhead

Going to have to remove myself from the maybe list. Reality set in lmao. I can't miss two weekends of work that close together :-(

I'm still going on the 8th of Nov though.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Going to have to remove myself from the maybe list. Reality set in lmao. I can't miss two weekends of work that close together :-(

I'm still going on the 8th of Nov though.

Sucks you can't make it! I can't make it on the 8th so I Hope to see you on the next one.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Maybe
2. Armydog (Jerry)
3. Cast (Ryan)
4. Dannymalkin (Dan)

you guys on the maybe list still thinking of coming? only a few days left to decide! i cant wait to wheel knuckles since its been so long for me :wings:

dannymalkin

you guys on the maybe list still thinking of coming? only a few days left to decide! i cant wait to wheel knuckles since its been so long for me :wings:

I am going to have to opt out again, I have family priorities that have come up. Thanks for putting these runs together, hope to meet some of you next time!

Armydog

I have to bow out on this one. We have a representative from the DOT coming to do the initial appraisal on the house due to an airport expansion. First step toward an eminent domain case and I am trying to at least coax a fair offer out of big brother.... fingers crossed.

Hopefully next run I can get out on..........please, please, please post copious amounts of pictures.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I was gonna bail but seems like a few others have so I guess I'll still go, gotta make myself fix the Abs plugs I guess

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I am going to have to opt out again, I have family priorities that have come up. Thanks for putting these runs together, hope to meet some of you next time!

I have to bow out on this one. We have a representative from the DOT coming to do the initial appraisal on the house due to an airport expansion. First step toward an eminent domain case and I am trying to at least coax a fair offer out of big brother.... fingers crossed.

Hopefully next run I can get out on..........please, please, please post copious amounts of pictures.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

sucks you guys cant make it. next time hopefully! yes i will make sure to take lots of pics and hopefully others will take a lot as well.

Armydog

sucks you guys cant make it. next time hopefully! yes i will make sure to take lots of pics and hopefully others will take a lot as well.

Please do. Fingers crossed for next time. I actually have to drive down to FT Bragg on the 17th now. I'll wave to you guys on my way back north. Wish I could wheel instead of work

Top Bottom