Rausch Creek 2/23 pics

Yeah I remember seeing some signs up when I went the end of November for trail sections closed in the winter even. Had to sit with the heat defrosting my hands after airing up and reconnecting to head home.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
For the most part it was a blast, except for the steepass hill we all had to go down on that new trail.:eek:

We all have doctors appts tomorrow to remove our seat cushions from our asses

Taylor has the ride of her life in gruff just sliding down that whole hill side. I think I pee’d a little for her watching from above [emoji43]

Ddays

Hooked
Taylor has the ride of her life in gruff just sliding down that whole hill side. I think I pee’d a little for her watching from above [emoji43]

Lol, shoulda seen that red thing coming down the hill from below! :eek:

Let's not do that one in the Winter anymore. :icon_crazy:

We lost power at noon today so I haven't been able to download my pics. I'll upload when the powers back on....

Coop

Caught the Bug
Looks like you all killed it! Get pics!! Looks like a fun trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Great shoots Jerry, looks like you got power back!

That last image looks steep!

Thank Bill. Nope - powers still out at home - I posted these from my office where I should be working...

That hill is steeper than the pics indicate. Taylor was last in line here so we had it nice & slippery for her to go down. When you first pull up to the edge you can't see down. It's kinda like going down a roller coaster on the first hill. :icon_crazy:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thank Bill. Nope - powers still out at home - I posted these from my office where I should be working ;)

That hill is steeper than the pics indicate. Taylor was last in line here so we had it nice & slippery for her to go down.

Distracted Monday Syndrome is going around. Stay warm, the bottom dropped out up here, but at least the wind didn't knock out the power last night. Highest wind gust I recorded was 49 mph which is ripping for us.

That's cool as hell that she ran that! Proud Dad moment there!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man Steve you couldn't of hit the nail on the head any better than that gathering together with good feiends is what wheeling is about. Great pics sir looks like a world of a good time

Sent from my LG-US701 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Distracted Monday Syndrome is going around. Stay warm, the bottom dropped out up here, but at least the wind didn't knock out the power last night. Highest wind gust I recorded was 49 mph which is ripping for us.

That's cool as hell that she ran that! Proud Dad moment there!

Yep, for sure. Kid wouldn't let me drive Gruff all day! Had to steal the keys and play around in the rock garden near the entrance. Funny driving the two Jeeps back to back. Those weld on sliders & 37" tires sure give you a ton more confidence in the rocks than those bolt on steps and 35" tires do. I'm thinking I'm going to the EVO weld on sliders when they become available since wife said I have to upgrade :idontknow:

Top Bottom