Rausch Creek 2/23 pics

scull20

Glad it wasn't just me. Surprised that trail was open. Course, being that we were the only retards that went down it days something......

I swear I saw a Raptor tip-toe down it...lol!

Great to see everyone again! I'll be getting a radiator/hoses on order in the next week or so and then will be ready to get out on the trails for the next trip. Thanks to again to Jerry for letting me ride shotgun!

-Ryan

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

Great to see everyone again! I'll be getting a radiator/hoses on order in the next week or so and then will be ready to get out on the trails for the next trip. Thanks to again to Jerry for letting me ride shotgun!

-Ryan

Raptors have the extra big toe. Adds traction. The truck has the same thing...

Ddays

Hooked

-Ryan

Glad to have you along. Be nice to listen to another Jeep on 35's dragging on those rocks instead of just me!

Hey don’t call me retarded

LOL, but you went down first!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like a great time! Hopefully I can make out to a trip with you guys soon!
It was! We will post a thread for next trip and hope you can make it
Man Steve you couldn't of hit the nail on the head any better than that gathering together with good feiends is what wheeling is about. Great pics sir looks like a world of a good time

Sent from my LG-US701 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks David! It really is true tho. Friends are what really make the trip worth it and memorable.

Lojo

Crawler ridge continued
View attachment 321646
View attachment 321647
View attachment 321648
View attachment 321649

Last trail on the day was trail 11 where you can really flex the jeeps out with how rutted out it is
View attachment 321650
View attachment 321651
View attachment 321652
View attachment 321653
View attachment 321654

Sheaffadelic “I could fall asleep in that wheel gap!”
View attachment 321655
View attachment 321656

View attachment 321657
View attachment 321658
View attachment 321659

As always it was great to see friends and get back out on the trails! Hopefully next trip isn’t so far away
View attachment 321660

Great shots!!! Looks like fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

El Toro

90% of the scratches under my Jeep are from Raush. If I recall, there are a ton of stumps in the area of Crawler Ridge that I was scraping on, but then again, I was on 32's at the time! LOL.

What a great time with like minded folks! Glad you all had a blast. :rock:

Lank

Great pictures! Looks like there was plenty of snow up there for the run this year. Wish I could have made it out

I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great pictures! Looks like there was plenty of snow up there for the run this year. Wish I could have made it out

I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one

This trip was thrown together last min so no post was made but we will make one for next trip. Looking at prob late April so stay tuned. Hope your doing well!

Ddays

Hooked
This trip was thrown together last min so no post was made but we will make one for next trip. Looking at prob late April so stay tuned. Hope your doing well!

Oh, Hell. I was hoping to wait a while to get my lift for badger :doh:

Top Bottom