Rausch creek 5/17/14

RamP

Hey Coz put me down as a solid maybe. Just have to clear it with the tower. This would be a perfect shakedown run for me before the Jeep Jamboree.

noroad

yea i wish you guys could come down. its going to be an easy trail day so it would be perfect for julie and her new rig.

O man shhhhh going to get me in trouble lol! I am trying to save my PTO for some summer action and i need to save some days to roll over for the Rubicon run next summer im working on!

Congrads one the 5000 to bad it was in a crappy post!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
O man shhhhh going to get me in trouble lol! I am trying to save my PTO for some summer action and i need to save some days to roll over for the Rubicon run next summer im working on!

Congrads one the 5000 to bad it was in a crappy post!

Haha! Ok I will keep my mouth shut on HOW ITS A PERFECT TRIP FOR JULIES NEW RIDE TO BREAK IT IN!!! :D :cheesy:

And thanks I was trying to save it for a better post but oh well

Sent from my iPhone

^^^ you guys are cracking me up :D

By the looks of it, it will be late fall if/when we make it back to RC. I was looking at our calendar and we have a very busy schedule. Which is good because it means lots of Jeep fun but bad because I was hoping to get back out and wheel with you guys.... before next summer ;)

noroad

^^^ you guys are cracking me up :D

By the looks of it, it will be late fall if/when we make it back to RC. I was looking at our calendar and we have a very busy schedule. Which is good because it means lots of Jeep fun but bad because I was hoping to get back out and wheel with you guys.... before next summer ;)

We try and im sure you will get to another to RC hopfully we can run some trails together next time!

GRNHORN

Haha! Ok I will keep my mouth shut on HOW ITS A PERFECT TRIP FOR JULIES NEW RIDE TO BREAK IT IN!!! :D :cheesy:

And thanks I was trying to save it for a better post but oh well

Sent from my iPhone

I concur, that would be a great trip to take the new Jeep on. It would prepare her for the 101 course that we will be doing. :clap2::bleh:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I concur, that would be a great trip to take the new Jeep on. It would prepare her for the 101 course that we will be doing. :clap2::bleh:

lol very true! if you guys find a date for that let me know cause i may come up and tailgun that day just for fun :yup:

also scott you wanna come on the 17th?

noroad

lol very true! if you guys find a date for that let me know cause i may come up and tailgun that day just for fun :yup:

I was thinking june maybe because it is kinda crasy after the first weekend of may as julie is in the fire academy and paramedic school all at the same time! but we will see!

GRNHORN

We are supposed to talk about some dates on the 10th for the Go Topless Day in NH. I will keep you posted. I would llike to come but I already made dinner plans for the 17th also. I wouldn't be able to make it back in time.

RamP

What trails were you thinking of running? Just did the west property and they were all in great shape.
And the TATAS trail is always fun with the optional rock garden.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What trails were you thinking of running? Just did the west property and they were all in great shape.
And the TATAS trail is always fun with the optional rock garden.

not 100% sure yet. i want to see how many we get and how busy it is that day. with a full group of 10 i may pick different trails than only having 6-7 jeeps

Top Bottom