Rausch creek 5/17/14

JKFlyer

Anyone from out of town staying over the night before (Friday)? would be fun to talk shop over some drinks :beer: i'd be a "maybe"

Tigereye10

I'd say put me in as a maybe for Saturday. Might have something going on that weekend but not sure yet. I'll let you know 100% if I can make it once I know that weekend is free.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'd say put me in as a maybe for Saturday. Might have something going on that weekend but not sure yet. I'll let you know 100% if I can make it once I know that weekend is free.

Added you to the maybe list

Sent from my iPhone

seanb123

I'm actually planning going up with a few buddies they'll be stock so just greens and blues hope I get to see you guys up there to say what's up

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm actually planning going up with a few buddies they'll be stock so just greens and blues hope I get to see you guys up there to say what's up

How many you got Sean? We are doing greens and blues as well

Sent from my iPhone

seanb123

How many you got Sean? We are doing greens and blues as well

Sent from my iPhone

Should be 4 myself yorkie( stocktj) a stock pathfinder and an xj don't want to hold you guys up all day so we have no problem running alone to save you guys the hassle

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Should be 4 myself yorkie( stocktj) a stock pathfinder and an xj don't want to hold you guys up all day so we have no problem running alone to save you guys the hassle

Sounds good bro. Well let meet up early in the parking lot and then maybe we can talk about meeting up for lunch at somepoint during the day

Sent from my iPhone

Emptybrass

Do you guys ever do a trip with your kids (if you have them)? Looking at taking my boys up and doing some camping as well. Never been there.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do you guys ever do a trip with your kids (if you have them)? Looking at taking my boys up and doing some camping as well. Never been there.

Considering I don't have kids no I don't lol but 1bamfr use to bring his 5 yr old with him for the day since he lives so close.

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just a reminder to all on the maybe list and all that haven't replied yet to wanting to come. I'm limiting the group size to 10 so let me know ASAP if you want to come or not

Sent from my iPhone

Tigereye10

Found out I have to work overtime that weekend so I won't be able to make it.

Top Bottom