Rausch creek 5/17/14

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Here is what the weather is tentatively saying for this weekend. Should be a great day for wheeling! The forecast will prob change 4 more times lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399994046.442038.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

parkerfly5150

Sorry in advance for this dumb noob question. I'm new to soft tops. Just installed a Trektop NX. Do you soft top Jeepers ever run trails with your side/rear windows in? I'm assuming they'd get scratched all to heck with branches and I was planning on taking mine out for Saturday. Thanks!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sorry in advance for this dumb noob question. I'm new to soft tops. Just installed a Trektop NX. Do you soft top Jeepers ever run trails with your side/rear windows in? I'm assuming they'd get scratched all to heck with branches and I was planning on taking mine out for Saturday. Thanks!

the trails are pretty open. only a few trails are so tight that they would get scratched and those ones are currently closed i believe. since its going to be a nice day i will prob leave my windows at home or take them out at the trail head but have left them in plenty of times

JKFlyer

I have no intention of scratching my baby up!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

parkerfly5150

Ok, thanks guys! I remember a couple areas during the 101 course at Rausch I got some light trail stripes but with the snow and ice, it was hard to take a better line in some areas.

JKFlyer

Im just happy i didnt have my doors on or then i would have been really mad lol but its the price we pay for playing hard, still loved every minute of that day!

Shit man....sorry to see that.
That's not the price I'm looking to play...hopefully greens/blues won't be so damaging

noroad

That's not the price I'm looking to play...hopefully greens/blues won't be so damaging

Hey its all good, had a great time out and its part of the sport you cant wheel and not break something sometime lol!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have no intention of scratching my baby up!!

Thats what i said!!! lol so a tree upgraded me to a dent lol!

Ouch! If only that side armor went all the way up. :eek:

lol just remeber guys that damage wasnt done at rausch. not saying it cant be done on a black or red but for blues and greens we will be ok

GRNHORN

lol just remeber guys that damage wasnt done at rausch. not saying it cant be done on a black or red but for blues and greens we will be ok

My first trip to RC was in Feb when there was snow on the ground. My jeep was stock and all we did was greens and blues, I hit two rocks hidden in the snow and bent my crossmember. 50 dollars later new crossmember, jeep ready to go again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom