Rausch Creek 5/18-19/2013

How many people want to do the brewery tour or just go wheeling all day both days?

• Tour

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No Tour

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikefishes

I'm down for doing the tour first thing on Saturday if you guys think that's best.. I agree about getting off the trail just for the tour. We don't have to do the tour necessarily, I just thought it would be cool..

Once we figure out how many campers we'll have at Echo I'll call and try to reserve some spots.

We are good for the tour first thing as well. Ultimately, we are good with whatever everyone decides to do though. So count us in regardless of the plan.

Lane, we are definitely camping if you wanna start talking about grabbing sites.

Lane87

We are good for the tour first thing as well. Ultimately, we are good with whatever everyone decides to do though. So count us in regardless of the plan.

Lane, we are definitely camping if you wanna start talking about grabbing sites.

Sounds good! I'll probably wait until the week before the trip to call so we can finalize how many people will be there and camping.

put me down as a maybe too

Will do!

Lane87

If we can't get the hook up from Hinrichs what do you guys say to meeting up at the Brewery around 10 on Saturday? The first tour is at 11 and lasts about an hour and a half.. then straight to Rausch from there.. I'm going to plan to head up to Echo early set up camp then head to the Brewery.. any other timing ideas?

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm still up in the air, I probably won't know till that week unless some things change this week. I'm trying to get some things lined up that should help the decision .

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm still up in the air, I probably won't know till that week unless some things change this week. I'm trying to get some things lined up that should help the decision .

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

im in the same boat as you as far as not knowing till the last min.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
May just make it for the tour, have a concert in Philly that night so not sure if I'll be wheeling Saturday or not yet, but deff Sunday for sure.

Top Bottom