Rausch Creek camping and wheeling June 16-18

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Myself and letsgettwisted are still good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you two!
I mean... I guess I'm still down to go.

Your cute
Still going

Sent from my Nexus 5X using WAYALIFE mobile app
Looking forward to seeing you again!
I'm in...any bets on how late Steve is to the parking lot?
As long as I can sleep next to you I will be early [emoji849]
I am going, still did not figure out spleeping arrangements
We got an open spot at the camp site currently if you like. Just let me and it's yours to split with me

Andy5160

Hooked

Your cute

As long as I can sleep next to you I will be early [emoji849] Hmmm please use Nick's blanket!!!!!!

We got an open spot at the camp site currently if you like. Just let me and it's yours to split with me

Thank's will let you know by tomorrow. Isn't it going to rain?

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked

Your cute

As long as I can sleep next to you I will be early [emoji849]

I may be in and for blacks. I'll bring Andys kids if that's ok with him.

Replaced the starter and new battery this morning !

Will,

Thank you for alternating weekend and peranting time with me :thumb:

ak49

Can you move me to the maybe list. Whether I can go will depend on work and the national idiq. I probably won't know till Friday. If I go I'll stay at hotel.

Ddays

Hooked
Well, Will is bringing Andys kids, Andy is spleepling there, whatever the fuck that is (;)) , Nick said he'll sacrifice his skin for my slider paint, Steve wants to high five me since the Pens are gonna win the Cup, Jim has new parts for Flipper, and I promised Ryan I'd bring some Unfiltered Sculpin, so I guess I better come too. :2thumbsup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well, Will is bringing Andys kids, Andy is spleepling there, whatever the fuck that is (;)) , Nick said he'll sacrifice his skin for my slider paint, Steve wants to high five me since the Pens are gonna win the Cup, Jim has new parts for Flipper, and I promised Ryan I'd bring some Unfiltered Sculpin, so I guess I better come too. :2thumbsup:

Can't wait to see you again my friend!!!

Oh and FUCK THE PENS! Lol

Andy5160

Hooked

Ahhhhhhhhh

It seems Ryan is the winner he gets beer and Nick's blanket!!!!!!!!

And YES you better come:)

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I'm looking good, if I come I'll be bringing my son Zach and my friend Mike and his kid Anthony. I'm just waiting to sure everything up with Mike by tomorrow night and I'll chime back in.

scull20

Ahhhhhhhhh

It seems Ryan is the winner he gets beer and Nick's blanket!!!!!!!!

And YES you better come:)

...and Steve said he'd keep me warm too!

Jerry, I've got some assorted beers from The Alchemist that I just got last week that I'll bring with me for you.

Top Bottom