Rausch Creek in tremont, PA 5/18-5/19

Trembley

Here's the one non-double shot I got...I need to take more pics while wheeling :(

IMG_0029[1].jpg

And then our Keep it Tight inspired short video shot at the campsite Sat. Night!!!

Cheers!

Napalm90

311402_2126945586015_7992994_n.jpg or see if my friend will let me borrow his old tj that he is starting to part out and yes that is rock creek, just got a 13 2dr sport already lifted on 37's and and what not.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
did anyone cross lake cristy?

awesome pics guys.. looks like you had a blast. When is the next trip?

haha no so many people have sunk there jeep in there it isnt even funny. i think Lane said 6 weeks or so. im sure you will see him on Tackerdown post a new thread up in the near future about it.

Tackerdown

Banned
Great pics guys It looks like y'all had a blast.

Looks like a great place to wheel! :thumb:

awesome pics guys.. looks like you had a blast. When is the next trip?
It's a good time for sure. Not the same as out west but there are a few trail that would compare but most of us aren't built for it yet. YET I think with all the undercarriage carnage I had I might have the wife convinced we need bigger tires :D as for the next trip I haven't talked with Lane but I'm sure he will come up with something.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

ilikeguns

Keep me posted.. I can't wait to get back.

And Lake Christy is doable around the perimeter but don't get too far from the edge

Tackerdown

Banned
Keep me posted.. I can't wait to get back.

And Lake Christy is doable around the perimeter but don't get too far from the edge

I've seen tons of vids on it but until I see someone in person do it I'm going to just be a puss lol.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom