Rausch Creek in tremont, PA 5/18-5/19

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I was just looking at the app this morning for the Superlift off road park in Hot Springs AK. I noticed all the trails for Rausch and thought about you guys. Throw some pics up when your badges come in Lane87.

Tackerdown

Banned
It would be so much easier if this site just had a "like" button...
That it would ,so many times I think that and don't reply thinking that it would almost be pointless.
Have you guys installed the Jeep app? There are quite a few trails you can run at Rausch to earn Jeep badges.:brows:
Is that what its called (jeep app) I remember you guys talking about that before.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Lane87

I'm surprised yellow jacket isn't one of the trails on the app

Sent from my iPhone

I think they really only put trails that can be done in a stock Rubicon on there.. not sure about the ones out west or anything but that was my initial perception..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think they really only put trails that can be done in a stock Rubicon on there.. not sure about the ones out west or anything but that was my initial perception..

Ahh ok that's cool then I guess

Sent from my iPhone

Trembley

I'll let the cat out of the bag, as long as you are at the park, it lets you check in to any of the trails listed.

I think a bunch of us are waiting for trail badges, also one of the new rank badges.

Cheers

Trembley

Ohh Guys...thought I'd just post this here...driving to CT. tomorrow to pick up my 5 35" toyo open country MT's and a 2.5" BB to throw on my jeep...next time I head out I should be looking a bit more mean!!!

Lane87

Ohh Guys...thought I'd just post this here...driving to CT. tomorrow to pick up my 5 35" toyo open country MT's and a 2.5" BB to throw on my jeep...next time I head out I should be looking a bit more mean!!!

Awesome! Congrats!

jkmadness

Nice,start wrenching my friend :thumb:

Drayko88

Congrats. It's gonna look nice : )

Tackerdown

Banned
Top Bottom