Rausch Creek- June 29/30

ninjaturtle13

I think the next trip should be to ocmd for the jeep week. Just an idea :)

Sent from my iPhone

Drayko and I have a trip to Atlantic City planned that Sunday the 25th to 28th. I doubt he could get more time off but I'll be on summer break. I might make the trip if we can get a group going.

Aeraun

I'm 100% down for another trip. I won't be around July 30- august 7 so if possible don't plan for that weekend lol. I want to camp this time so I'd probably want to go Friday night to wheel Saturday morning.

ninjaturtle13

With torturing myself teaching summer school I need something to look forward to. It was mentioned in another thread to maybe do another Rausch Trip the second weekend of September which is the 7th and 8th. I know some people are doing ocean city but its not looking too likely for me right now. Does Sept 7-8 work for most people?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
With torturing myself teaching summer school I need something to look forward to. It was mentioned in another thread to maybe do another Rausch Trip the second weekend of September which is the 7th and 8th. I know some people are doing ocean city but its not looking too likely for me right now. Does Sept 7-8 work for most people?

Sounds good to me! Lane or someone should get a new thread going

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom