Rausch Creek- June 29/30

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Köppen brun 2 person, which I may take back for a 3 person since the gf actually wants to go now lol. Not super small but it's cozy for sure, deff didn't think she would ever want to go along

Quick driveway test

Attachments

• image-635289864.jpg
    image-635289864.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Lane87

Awesome! I hear they make good tents. Megan should make it as long as her sister doesn't go into labor before then..

Napalm90

Köppen brun 2 person, which I may take back for a 3 person since the gf actually wants to go now lol. Not super small but it's cozy for sure, deff didn't think she would ever want to go along

Quick driveway test

I have a Köppen sleeping bag, color tag showed I nice olive green, reallity fluorescent yellow... Anywho much better quality than my Coleman bag and Kelty bag.

Sent via carrier pigeon

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
And just seeing what my older field and stream was like which is missing a lot of cords to make it water proof with the rain guard

Attachments

• image-1273673767.jpg
    image-1273673767.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 68

Tackerdown

Banned

Quick driveway test

Sounds like you might have a keeper. :thumbup:

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Lane87

Lane did you reserve tent sites yet? If so which site number? I figured I'd call to reserve ours tomorrow.

I haven't reserved any.. I was going to wait until about 2 weeks out and reserve for the whole group once we know how many bodies we'll have.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
still deciding on friday night or not yet, all depends on the gf and my roommates work schedule, id bring my dog along but dont think she would do well in the tent

also need to find a sleeping bag, took the one I got back after reading bad reviews on it ripping

trying to find a decent one thats either a hybrid mummy/rectangle since im not a huge mummy style fan at all.

Top Bottom