Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Awesome Pat! Can't wait to see the new corners!

Lol! Jerry those were Will's (hawklee) kids! [emoji23]

Woohooo!! Awesome Tyler! Can't wait to see you again brother! Been way to long!

It has been. Come hell or high water I'll make this one.

Amrth

Damn! I wish I could join.. A group from Virginia beach is headed that way on April 18th, so I'm part of that trip.

Ddays

Hooked
Jerry,
LOL ,

Did you have anything other then coffee this morning? They were not mine but i have the same pair!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the guy who gave you that long garbage bag for your axel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are Will's kids lol

Lol! Jerry those were Will's (hawklee) kids! [emoji23]

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Stupid Fucking East Coaster. I knew that but got all mixed up in all the excitement of going back to Rausch & breaking more Jeep parts!

I sure feel sheepish!

Shaun_the_Sheep_04.jpg

Buster3479

Put me down (Phil). Our rig is under a major rebuild for our Rubicon/Moab/Ouray trip this fall, and our Windrock trip end of April. I'll do everything I can to piece it back together for a trip Apr 1st. Now if only my Dynatrac crates would get here quicker!

If I have to back out yet again from one of these runs, my apologies in advance. I have no idea what state the rig will be in by the end of March.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Damn! I wish I could join.. A group from Virginia beach is headed that way on April 18th, so I'm part of that trip.
Well let me know if something changes and you can make both work
Put me down (Phil). Our rig is under a major rebuild for our Rubicon/Moab/Ouray trip this fall, and our Windrock trip end of April. I'll do everything I can to piece it back together for a trip Apr 1st. Now if only my Dynatrac crates would get here quicker!

If I have to back out yet again from one of these runs, my apologies in advance. I have no idea what state the rig will be in by the end of March.
Hopefully your able to make this one! I added you to the list
Well damn, that seals it for me - I'm not backing out now...
Yay! Ty coming in clutch and sealing the deal

zimm

Caught the Bug
Argh, I'm so bummed, but I think I have to miss this one. I'm flying out of the country on Sunday morning, so if I break the jeep up there, I'm S.O.L. If my schedule changes, I'll go.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Argh, I'm so bummed, but I think I have to miss this one. I'm flying out of the country on Sunday morning, so if I break the jeep up there, I'm S.O.L. If my schedule changes, I'll go.

Well it's planned as just being an easy run so we can get some new people out in their stock rigs or even guys who have built rigs but aren't experienced. If you change your mind or if something changes let me know

scull20

Count me in!

Edit: I'll be at the Comfort Inn. Not sure if I'll have a passenger (Nicole, Bob, etc.) or not...maybe I'll bring one of the dogs.

P.S. Steve smells.

Last edited:
Top Bottom