Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
cant wait for the look on peoples faces when they realize im co-guiding and spotting with Steve.... :cheesy::daydream::brows::dont_tell:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Count me in!

Edit: I'll be at the Comfort Inn. Not sure if I'll have a passenger (Nicole, Bob, etc.) or not...maybe I'll bring one of the dogs.

P.S. Steve smells.
I do smell don't I
Sign me up please - Drew

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Awesome will add you now
cant wait for the look on peoples faces when they realize im co-guiding and spotting with Steve.... :cheesy::daydream::brows::dont_tell:

Fixed it for you.

:cheesy:

RjSkippy

Not sure I'll be able to make this one, if it fills up no worries, I don't want to hold a spot and have to back out last minute but definitely want get out there soon.

Keep in mind Andy had his own camera crew last fall! [emoji106]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not sure I'll be able to make this one, if it fills up no worries, I don't want to hold a spot and have to back out last minute but definitely want get out there soon.

Well keep me posted and I can always add you on later if there is still a spot

Andy5160

Hooked

Hey Ron!

Sucks you cant make it we had a great run last time except that Dif Cover leak! Not sure about the crew but the camera is definitely coming with:)

Kevin,

If you are there sign up!!!!!!!!!!!

RjSkippy

Hey Ron!

Sucks you cant make it we had a great run last time except that Dif Cover leak! Not sure about the crew but the camera is definitely coming with:)
QUOTE]

Hey Andy... the diff cover damage did suck but it was still a great day. The diff covers have been upgraded so hopefully I can avoid that one in the future! [emoji106] Haha

Andy5160

Hooked
Hey Ron!

QUOTE]

Hey Andy... the diff cover damage did suck but it was still a great day. The diff covers have been upgraded so hopefully I can avoid that one in the future! [emoji106] Haha

It was indeed a great day, as Steve said hope you can make it!

Top Bottom