Rausch Creek Suds-n-Grub Wheeling Weekend 4/20-21/13

tough to tell with all the water. Any fluid leaking from anywhere? Like i said earlier.. i had a metal on metal sounds after hitting the mud. It's just from crap getting into the brakes but it eventually worked itself out.

To try and rule out the stones in the breaks look at the rotor real good and see if there are any score marks on them from stones.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

tough to tell with all the water. Any fluid leaking from anywhere? Like i said earlier.. i had a metal on metal sounds after hitting the mud. It's just from crap getting into the brakes but it eventually worked itself out.

The brakes look clear but maybe it's lodged awkwardly where I can't see? I'm worried cause I noticed it before off roading but really minor and only once or twice. No fluid leaking from anywhere we could see. I checked before I hosed it down. It does need a good washing tho lol. I'm going to check it out in daylight before work tomorrow. Fortunately it's under warranty so I'm going to bring it to jeep and see what they have to say.

Hey guys. Just also wanted to say I had a blast this weekend. Can't wait for the next meet up. Made a lot of great new friends. Hope to wheel with you guys real soon.

P.s. for those who didn't know, I was the honey virgin, that stuff is EXCELLENT

alright so leak fixed. Friend from huntington jeep came and used the top of an axle stand as a hammer. Go to his work after work tomorrow gonna clean the dif, new fluid and order dynatrac dif covers front and rear.

attachment.php
Is this coming out of Quarry.

This was on Yellow Jacket, I didn't make it.. would have been fine with 35s though.. :(

How is that trail , is it something I could do with 32's ? I told Dee if we went I would have looked like mini me next to you guys .
At least you tried it,now you have something to go back and conquer as your build gets bigger.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

How is that trail , is it something I could do with 32's ? I told Dee if we went I would have looked like mini me next to you guys .
At least you tried it,now you have something to go back and conquer as your build gets bigger.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

I couldn't make it, bent up my steering stabilizer. The hard rock climb has a bypass though..

I couldn't make it, bent up my steering stabilizer. The hard rock climb has a bypass though..

I remember passing the entrance to Yellow Jacket ,and didn't think I would be able to make it ,I wasn't sure if it got any easier. Note to self stay off yellow jacket. I really want to do j-1 though.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

I remember passing the entrance to Yellow Jacket ,and didn't think I would be able to make it ,I wasn't sure if it got any easier. Note to self stay off yellow jacket. I really want to do j-1 though.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

yeah it's pretty tough. I got my "Jeep Badge of Honor" for J-11 though. I forgot about it until Napalm reminded me.

yeah it's pretty tough. I got my "Jeep Badge of Honor" for J-11 though. I forgot about it until Napalm reminded me.
what kind of badge did you get ?

Maybe next trip out we will have to put that on the list of trails. It was still closed last time I went.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

I got an email from them, they say 8-12 weeks till you get the badge....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

what kind of badge did you get ?

Maybe next trip out we will have to put that on the list of trails. It was still closed last time I went.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

it's a new app and online game, you geo tag yourself at a trail and they send you a badge thing that says "Rausch Creek J11" You also get points for going on trails and for posting pics..

it's a new app and online game, you geo tag yourself at a trail and they send you a badge thing that says "Rausch Creek J11" You also get points for going on trails and for posting pics..
That sounds cool I'll have to try and figure out how to do that.

Top Bottom