Rausch Creek Suds-n-Grub Wheeling Weekend 4/20-21/13

Next time im there Ill have to remember to download that and try it out, also want to try yellow jacket that I missed.

Well kids I have my first break(s). So far my steering stabilizer was leaking and needed to be replaced. The noise was my dented skid hitting into the exhaust whenever the engine revved. The guy at the dealership said to Andrew that I need a 3" lift and 35s lol. My skids are in pretty bad shape including one thats dented up towards the gas tank. My cross member over the transfer case has a really bad dent in it as well and if I hit it again I'm going to be in for some big trouble. I believe he also said that one of the mounts for my control arms? is bent as well. Apparently I've gone a little too hard with my stock rubi the past six months :bummed: I'm going to have to lay off it until after the wedding when I can afford to break things and beef it up. Andrew just got called over by the service guys again while we were on the phone and I'm hoping they didn't find anything more.

Well kids I have my first break(s). So far my steering stabilizer was leaking and needed to be replaced. The noise was my dented skid hitting into the exhaust whenever the engine revved. The guy at the dealership said to Andrew that I need a 3" lift and 35s lol. My skids are in pretty bad shape including one thats dented up towards the gas tank. My cross member over the transfer case has a really bad dent in it as well and if I hit it again I'm going to be in for some big trouble. I believe he also said that one of the mounts for my control arms? is bent as well. Apparently I've gone a little too hard with my stock rubi the past six months :bummed: I'm going to have to lay off it until after the wedding when I can afford to break things and beef it up. Andrew just got called over by the service guys again while we were on the phone and I'm hoping they didn't find anything more.

I have a stabilizer if you want.. Easy to replace and they will rape you. You can fix most of that stuff yourself or a little help. Don't get hosed!!!!!

I have a stabilizer if you want.. Easy to replace and they will rape you. You can fix most of that stuff yourself or a little help. Don't get hosed!!!!!

I agree! the cross member is the only thing that can't easily be fixed yourself.

will it be under warranty ?

Absolutely NONE of it lol. I'm sucking it up and paying the stealership this time since it's already there. They straightened out the skid plate that was hitting the exhaust and replaced the stabilizer. I'm going to look into investing in a better set of skids since I seem to use them so much :doh: Any suggestions for the cross member? I'm pretty sure I did it when I wheeled on St. Patrick's Day and know what happened :(

Absolutely NONE of it lol. I'm sucking it up and paying the stealership this time since it's already there. They straightened out the skid plate that was hitting the exhaust and replaced the stabilizer. I'm going to look into investing in a better set of skids since I seem to use them so much :doh: Any suggestions for the cross member? I'm pretty sure I did it when I wheeled on St. Patrick's Day and know what happened :(

I also brought it to them because I tried to convince myself it was something with the Jeep and not my fault lol. And if it wasn't my fault it would be covered under warranty lol

Is it the transmission mount cross member? those things are super weak. It would be good to go with one of the HD ones like Poison Spyder makes..

http://www.northridge4x4.com/shop/p...e-duty-trans-2012-mount-crossmember-18-56-025

"Washed" mine today but its still kinda dirty, really need to do a hand wash soon once it's actually warm again

Top Bottom