Rausch creek Sunday 10/22

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's a stock JKR Recon, with 144 miles on it lol. It'll have close to 800 miles on it by the time I get there though haha. It's no big deal if there's no one else hitting greens and blues I can pass this time. I'll have it ready for the next one though.
Just keep an eye out then and see if someone wants to run greens. If so I would love for you to join!
I was trying to work it out for Sunday, but don't think im going to be able to make it. You guys have fun and post up some pictures.
Damn Jeff, next time I will post sooner. Been meaning to post this for a few days but forgot. Hope to see you on the next trip

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Pre wheeling bump! Still plenty of spot open for a last min decision if anyone wants to join!

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
IMG_3659.jpg

The only pic I have from today. And easily one of my favorite moments with Steve. The moment your spotter has the “OHHHH FUCK” face and I’m calm as hell.... picture does NOT do justice of this moment in yellow jacket. FYI I walked yellow jacket again.... sorry steve 🤷🏼*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
View attachment 280600

The only pic I have from today. And easily one of my favorite moments with Steve. The moment your spotter has the “OHHHH FUCK” face and I’m calm as hell.... picture does NOT do justice of this moment in yellow jacket. FYI I walked yellow jacket again.... sorry steve 🤷🏼*♂️

Awesome pic. Didn't know wheezy had 3 wheel motion.

Top Bottom