Rausch creek Sunday 10/22

Ddays

Hooked
Man, what a beautiful Fall day to wheel. Hope you guys had fun. Jim - how'd the new setup flex out for you?
We will be at the next one. :cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Here are some pics from Sunday.

Sheaffadelic and I were the only two to make the trip. We were also approached by a guy in the park lot looking for a group to join so we let him tag along with us as well.

We weaved our way thru the trails till we got back to a RC staple, yellow jacket.
I went first
IMG_8316.jpg
IMG_8288.jpg
IMG_8289.jpg
Got sidewalk flex?
IMG_8287.jpg

Sheaffadelic’s turn
IMG_8290.jpg
So right before this ^^^ pic was taken nicks jeep was basically standing straight up. I yelled for him to stop and nearly shit my pants. From the look of it he was about to roll backwards.
IMG_8293.jpg
IMG_8294.jpg

We then found our way to a mini Rick garden type trail I have never run before. Was short but fun
IMG_8297.jpg

We then started working our way down to a new black trail they cut called beaver creek by taking the power line trail
IMG_8298.jpg
IMG_8300.jpg

Morgan took the wheel on beaver creek
IMG_8301.jpg
IMG_8303.jpg
IMG_8304.jpg
IMG_8305.jpg
IMG_8306.jpg

Nick brought his friend Dan and his son along for the trip and let dan take the wheel for a bit on the trail
IMG_8309.jpg
IMG_8312.jpg
IMG_8313.jpg

IMG_8310.jpg
IMG_8311.jpg

And that’s all I was able to grab. We didn’t run all of beaver creek cause we had to get dan and his son back to the parking lot and the trail was longer than we thought. Also the guy that tagged along with us was driving a stick and was taking his time and needed help spotting. Next trip we will run the whole trail

Ddays

Hooked
Cool pics. :thumb: The new trail looks fun - is it mostly large rocks?
Looks like Morgan did awesome as usual

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like a fun day. Great pics.
Thanks! Wish I took more
Looks like it was a great trip!

When are you guys planning to do the next trip?

'07 JKUR
Not sure. Maybe try to squeeze one more in for this year sometime between thanksgiving and Christmas. Gonna talk about it tho
Looks fun [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys
Nice [emoji106] now I know why you had that look on your face and Nick was just calm [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
It was bad
Looks like an awesome time!! Great pics [emoji106][emoji106]
Thanks!
Cool pics. :thumb: The new trail looks fun - is it mostly large rocks?
Looks like Morgan did awesome as usual
Yes it’s got some big rocks that start to pop up towards the middle and end of the trail. The beginning half was kinda easy. The guy we had with us slowed us up otherwise I think we would have finished it.

She did great again! Wish Taylor was there to show us how to wheel again as well lol

Looked like a beautiful day....Hopefully ill make it next time. :thumb:
Hope you can!

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Here are some pics from Sunday.

Sheaffadelic and I were the only two to make the trip. We were also approached by a guy in the park lot looking for a group to join so we let him tag along with us as well.

We weaved our way thru the trails till we got back to a RC staple, yellow jacket.
I went first
View attachment 280643

Steve, I know you, Nick, Jim, & Jerry all run 37s, F/R Lockers, & Beadlocks if I'm not mistaken but would you say Yellow Jacket can be ran by lesser built jeeps?

If so are we talking just a little more challenging or basically need to wheel the bleep out if it?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Steve, I know you, Nick, Jim, & Jerry all run 37s, F/R Lockers, & Beadlocks if I'm not mistaken but would you say Yellow Jacket can be ran by lesser built jeeps?

If so are we talking just a little more challenging or basically need to wheel the bleep out if it?

Can deff be done by a “lesser built” jeep as you put it! I ran it plenty of times back when I was on 35’s and with open diffs. Then ran it with the 5.13’s and only a rear locker on 35’s. I believe I had sheaffadelic run it on his on jeep with 33’s. Just takes some time to get the line right

Edit: here’s and old pic of me running it with open diffs and 35’s
IMG_8322.JPG

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have only ran it a few times, but typically refuse to use my lockers on it. Just dont let steve put you on the 2 door line with a 4 door ;)

Top Bottom