RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

guess i have been lucky my stockers have been sitting behind my house for almost a year now and havnt moved

What better anniversary then the two of you, camping under the stars with the crackle of a camp fire in the distance sharing a romantic hot dog & potato salad dinner? :D
Man I should let you explane it to her. That made me just feel all warm inside. ;)
Wrap a red bow on the Nittos and Say...... Sweetie it's been a trip... Happy anniversary.
she already mentioned the oh what a nice anniversary present. Not very reassuring. Lol

I put my tires I just took off my Jeep on craigslist. I had a buyer, went to my storage unit, and BAM!!!!!! Gone, someone broke in and stole them. What's funny is there were things worth more money than them in there. I happy it was just a set of tires.
thats f ed up maybe the storage people saw you put them in . Hmmm

Sent from my SPH-L720

No one was around when I put them in on Sunday. They said they would check their camera. I'm just pissed because I was going to order my sport cage with the $$$. We'll see if I can't come up with the money.

On a different note.. Is the coronel bringing his other half, he'd better otherwise Rocco is looking for someone to spoon with...

I'll be riding solo again. Tell Rocco that Homie don't play that. Maybe if he bulked up a little bit, he might be able to catch eHogany's eye...but I'm pretty sure he'd have to be Little Spoon in that arrangement.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll be riding solo again. Tell Rocco that Homie don't play that. Maybe if he bulked up a little bit, he might be able to catch eHogany's eye...but I'm pretty sure he'd have to be Little Spoon in that arrangement.

Tell her if she doesn't come we might go nuts and put another decal on your jeep.

May I suggest the Weight Gain 4000?
cartman_beefcake.jpg

You guys are a trip. Thanks for the entertainment...:D

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Need any last minute mods before the next trip? NorthRidge 4x4 is currently running their Christmas in September promo offering 10% off everything (use promo code "shark tank") & free shipping on orders over $99. I just picked up a few goodies for myself!

I have no affiliation with NorthRidge 4x4, just passing on the savings to my WAL family.

Awesome, just bought my rockhard skid plate. You getting the transfer case one too KP?

I put my tires I just took off my Jeep on craigslist. I had a buyer, went to my storage unit, and BAM!!!!!! Gone, someone broke in and stole them. What's funny is there were things worth more money than them in there. I happy it was just a set of tires.

Dam that sucks man. At least no one has unzipped your back windows and stole your iPod like they did to me :-( see if the storage place has possible footage

No worries Scott, my eye has always been on KP anyway and if I wanted to with Matt I'd need to put on like 200lbs lol. Tell the wife she'll miss the cult rituals

No worries Scott, my eye has always been on KP anyway and if I wanted to with Matt I'd need to put on like 200lbs lol. Tell the wife she'll miss the cult rituals

AEV makes a nice set, but they sure as hell ain't cheap! The Warn & Mopar diff skids look pretty nice and won't break the bank.

Don't waste your money on diff skid plates. Just get a nice set of diff covers. You loose a little bit of ground coearance with the dif skids anyways. :thumb:

PUT ME DOWN FOR SATURDAY WHEELING!!!!! All i gotta do is buy Heather comic books, ice cream and find someone to watch the dogs for the day and we're good :)

Top Bottom