RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

jkmadness

Matt..... Where are you my friend, I want to see your name on here soon, or I will have ScottC send some people in uniforms to get you. :)

ScottC

Sorry to break in on the great eHogany talk, but business must be conducted. I spoke with Judy this afternoon. We are locked in for the Pavilion area on 25-26 October. Unfortunately, the shower house next to that area will be winterized by then, so we'll have to use the one over by the office. No big deal, but a point worth mentioning. Port-I-Jon's will still be there for us.

So reading between the lines...bring some warm clothes! Bring plenty of money for firewood, too!!! Firewood is $8/order, and we used 3 orders per night this past trip. I think it is safe to assume we'll need to bump that up to 4-5 since it will get darker earlier and we'll be in the campground longer. Also, we should try to pre-plan dinner in Friday so we don't spend $80 on 2 pizzas and 2 orders of wings again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KPM171

Sorry to break in on the great eHogany talk, but business must be conducted. I spoke with Judy this afternoon. We are locked in for the Pavilion area on 25-26 October. Unfortunately, the shower house next to that area will be winterized by then, so we'll have to use the one over by the office. No big deal, but a point worth mentioning. Port-I-Jon's will still be there for us.

So reading between the lines...bring some warm clothes! Bring plenty of money for firewood, too!!! Firewood is $8/order, and we used 3 orders per night this past trip. I think it is safe to assume we'll need to bump that up to 4-5 since it will get darker earlier and we'll be in the campground longer. Also, we should try to pre-plan dinner in Friday so we don't spend $80 on 2 pizzas and 2 orders of wings again!

Agreed, do NOT order from that place again despite the fact that no one else delivers. We could have feasted like kings on flame broiled burger goodness for that kind of money!

jkmadness

Great Idea Scott, on Friday nite pre planning

MikeO

So reading between the lines...bring some warm clothes! Bring plenty of money for firewood, too!!! Firewood is $8/order, and we used 3 orders per night this past trip. I think it is safe to assume we'll need to bump that up to 4-5 since it will get darker earlier and we'll be in the campground longer. Also, we should try to pre-plan dinner in Friday so we don't spend $80 on 2 pizzas and 2 orders of wings again.

Sounds like a plan. Maybe if we all bring a little something for dinner, we can make it when everybody shows up on Friday night. Or we just go out somewhere close and eat something.

Top Bottom