RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

bl17z90

I'll do a one or two blacks but I don't want to do a day of them. Most of what I enjoy is blues because you can go through them faster but they are still fun.

This is all if I go idk yet.

jkmadness

its fun on the northeast....but for me not woth the extra $10. There are some very good hard blues over there tho for sure. Im down to go tho if we can make smaller groups. I would be down to lead a west property blue/black and maybe a red group. If i can find someone to take care of my pets ill camp.

i agree with jim on this. if the blue black group is small (4-5 rigs) for harder blues/black/reds im in

Nothing stops you guys from going out on your own and doing blacks and other harder trails, at the same time it would be great if you can make it on this date and camp with us

jkmadness

I'll do a one or two blacks but I don't want to do a day of them. Most of what I enjoy is blues because you can go through them faster but they are still fun.

This is all if I go idk yet.

I agree with you Zach, blues are fun and like tom said alot of stockers can do blues with no damage as long as they take the time to go through

bl17z90

I need Heather to get a Jeep of her own so we can bring the dogs easier.....and so I don't have to share driving with her :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nothing stops you guys from going out on your own and doing blacks and other harder trails, at the same time it would be great if you can make it on this date and camp with us

we never said we wouldnt come out Ed. we are saying that when we split and do our harder trails we are going to keep it to a smaller size..........

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Ive been wondering about those racks and how they hold up. May have to get myself one soon. Ratched straps for stuff or bungies hold good enough?

jkmadness

we never said we wouldnt come out Ed. we are saying that when we split and do our harder trails we are going to keep it to a smaller size..........

My bad Stevo, sounds like a plan, just let me know when you guys are solid and I will put you on

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sounds like hinrichs & cozdude are in for this trip? :thumb:

im a maybe. i want to regear this month (hopefully the 19th) plus i go to busch gardens on the 12th, then i have to fit in the renessance fair as well which is always a blast!

bl17z90

Ive been wondering about those racks and how they hold up. May have to get myself one soon. Ratched straps for stuff or bungies hold good enough?

If you put something you care about on that rack use ratchet straps.

When I eventually have the money for my next mod it will be the Lod rear bumper/tire carrier with rotopax carriers and the trail rack to add more cargo room but the hitch rack may not be a bad idea now.

Top Bottom