RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

bl17z90

How do you get to the other property? Is it the area thats a ways down the road?

Oh wait I'm thinking of the Northeast property.

Trail 11, 23 and the J trails are all spots I want to hit eventually.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How do you get to the other property? Is it the area thats a ways down the road?

They are all fun trails. J1 is extremely overgrown tho

Sent from my iPhone

Tackerdown

Banned

You have been on 11 im pretty sure, it one of the main roads. 23 is a fub mild blue and I've never really done all of j only the part from 12 down. The bottom of j has a fun water hole. 12 is another mild blueends up by the car wash and the big rock. O AND 14 were other cool greens. And like Coz said J1 was over grown real bad. Call it pinstripe lane.

Sent from my SPH-L720

MikeO

Are they easier or more difficult trails then the ones we just did?

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KPM171

Are they easier or more difficult trails then the ones we just did?

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are just different trails. Some easier, some harder. It's simply more property and some stuff we haven't tried yet.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
its fun on the northeast....but for me not woth the extra $10. There are some very good hard blues over there tho for sure. Im down to go tho if we can make smaller groups. I would be down to lead a west property blue/black and maybe a red group. If i can find someone to take care of my pets ill camp.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
its fun on the northeast....but for me not woth the extra $10. There are some very good hard blues over there tho for sure. Im down to go tho if we can make smaller groups. I would be down to lead a west property blue/black and maybe a red group. If i can find someone to take care of my pets ill camp.

i agree with jim on this. if the blue black group is small (4-5 rigs) for harder blues/black/reds im in

Top Bottom